Enyone have pics of this?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol there you go lol i was confused ..so you got a aode too sweet were 3 deep so far lol

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
The only thing that sucks is the big ass handle.

AODE With the shift kit nigggs! 8)

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with automatics, hek i drive mine like a manual... sigh...i want a manual.... :( lol
But im happy with my stang, the ratchet shifter will make everything better.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
no, 5(or 6) spd w/short throw shifter and powershifting :pimp2:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
"ya and a 460would use alot of gas.."

Eh? Engrish, do you speak it?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
Sucks in Traffic though

not really, and manuals get better gas mileage, you can get the most power out of your car, and they are a hell of a lot more fun.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i like my aode with shift kit more then my t5... :dunno: maybe im weird... my leg gets to hurting holding that damn clutch down all the time stupid dual friction centerforce clutch :nonono:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
But Autos are more consistent

consistently slower than manuals...the only way i would want an auto is if it was a sub 11 second car that was track only and it would have to be a built tranny.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
oh woops, my bad....i leave you guys to talk about how the auto owns the manual...*leaves thread never to come back*

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Fets said:
"ya and a 460would use alot of gas.."

Eh? Engrish, do you speak it?

jesus i just missed a space if you cant figure that out then there is no hope for you. Ill explain it. you are bitching about a manual sucking in traffic (which it aint that bad), but manuals are still badass... its kind of like complaining about how bad the gas mileage would be if you had a 460.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Whoa! Get the sand outta your bagina! I never bitched about manuals and I'd rather have one instead of an auto.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
you said they suck in traffic... complaining, bitching w/e it doesnt matter you know what i mean

and there is no sand in my vagina because 1. i dont have a vagina. 2. there is no sand anywhere near me. ;D

manuals dont bother me in traffic. the pedal is light in my stang. now maybe that is because i am used to my 79 f 150 (much harder pedal). Autos are more consistent but the only time that makes any difference is if you are bracket racing.

It only took 5 minutes for this to finally go through... goddamn server :slap:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i love when people want a perfomance car and bitch when its gets lower mpg lol what homos

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i know whats going on with it being so slllloooooowwww? i was complaining about the hard clutch pedal ...i think i still got my thong on backwards though lol t5 are fun but i become a jackass behind the wheel lol the auto keeps me out of trouble

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
and there is no sand in my vagina because 1. i dont have a vagina. 2. there is no sand anywhere near me. ;D

Ok hows bout this one. Get the dick outta yer ass! haha jk man I love you bro! (no homo) :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online