EPIC THREAD HERD AROUND THE WORLD PART 2 HE first stole our pics of cars and...

MystiqueCobra

Reaction score
Said it was his cars. Today he stole OUR RACING MOVIES that is just pushing it to far.
ANd What he did this time is just beyond what any of us thought he would even have the balls to do.

He Went on Race2ube is under GAGNSTAC280 talk about being the most f#$# retard idiot on the Face of the World and He go one Mine and Mafiso CLS 55 my friends Xavy and stole the Racing VIDEO. He Saying that this was when he went to Cali and him and ANGLEA whent out for a couple of runs. And He DID the stealing of the pics again. He must have gone on here and Stole one of the pics that I had posted when I was showing you guys the other pictures we had taken that same day. That were supposedly at ANGELA's house in Calif and posted as his Avatar. You have to go check out right now. That F#$# Mother F%$%$ Piece OF TOOL SH1t you guys should just make profiles just full up the comments.

Heres a Link to the page http://www.race2ube.com/index.php
And right now His is the First Movie under new Videos

Help Spread this thread and Seriously OWN this kid just like the first one EPIC Thread where it was on all the forums. He Need to learn his lesson and think of what you would do if this were your car. Make a profile on Race2ube.com and lite up his comments LOL lets make him Try to kill himself lol.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Re: EPIC THREAD HERD AROUND THE WORLD PART 2 HE first stole our pics of cars and

what a lil beetch

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online