Ever Detailed REAL Gold Wheels? And when i mean gold, I mean REAL Gold!!! *Pic*

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
lol our cars arent really able to do that crap...and we have no camber in the rear with the straight axle
irs my nagga! and its not really the negative rear camber im diggin but more like the zero wheel gap! just a little tire tuck!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
OH MY GOD I WANT THIS FKIN TRUCK!!!!

stance-international.jpg
we call those street sweepers in the truckin world, lol!!! cool shit!!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This would be the sweetest ride for @ 20mins. Then NJ roads would swallow it up.

lol. i hear that. CDOT does a pretty good job, but when we go through the wet season we get sink holes in the mountains that * literally* swallow cars. lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
we have some fun roads here because they undermined most of the area for coal in the early 1900s. We have mine subsidence insurance on our house and have even had the garage repaired for it to fix a 3" crack that had developed. That along with the fact that they have no idea how to build or maintain roads around here makes for some fun driving and why I went with an air-ride system. When a hole developes they just throw tar and gravel in it, tar and gravel, then a little more tar on top just to ruin the paint! For a few weeks it is a big bump until the first good rain or freeze cycle and then it slowly goes back into being a hole. We get to know the holes/bumps pretty well around here and its funny just to watch everyone slowly drift their pass weels to the white line on the side or over it to avoid them. Hell the shoulders are better then most of the roads here now that I think of it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online