Ever heard of this?

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of like getting say an 18 inch wheel in the rear and a 17 in the front? Maybe something like a 18x10 in the rear and a 17x8 in the front or something like that?

The reason i ask this is because the wheels i'm considering i think look too small in the rear when 17 inch and too big in the front with an 18inch. So i'd like to get a 17 in the front and an 18 in the rear to fill out the wheel wells a bit more.

I've heard of this done before i was just wondering what you guys think and also if youve ever seen or heard of it done on an SN95.

I think it'd look cool and also add maybe a slight rake effect which i like.

Rantheman

Reaction score
Re: Ever hear dof this?

my duster i used to have had 14X7 front and 15x10 rear cragers!!

OP
OP
F

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Re: Ever hear dof this?

Sweet! Cragers are so cool looking on the old school muskle. :santa_grin:

Do you think this would be ok for a 95GT? Like i mean i cant see why it would cause a problem but i've just never heard of it before on a SN95, shit on a mustang at all really.

I'd like to do it, but i just wanna know if anyone has first of all ever heard of this on our year cars and if its some strange no-no of some sort?

I dont see why it would be? :dunno:

Rantheman

Reaction score
I wouldn't see why it would be a problem but for our stang the new adge I think it better to have same diameter all around

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I say go with 18's all around, or 17's all around. I dont like the look, if you look at it with your "periphrial vision" it looks kinda funny looking.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had 18s in the rear and 17's in the front with my bullitts I had a while back.

OP
OP
F

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
I had 18s in the rear and 17's in the front with my bullitts I had a while back.

Oh yeah i remember that looking awesome.

Fets said:
I say go with 18's all around, or 17's all around. I dont like the look, if you look at it with your "periphrial vision" it looks kinda funny looking.

Really? Well i was thinking about the y2k cobra r's in black doing this with a really sick slammed drop, dont think thatd look good? :dunno:
scarface said:
there is another thread with this same topic...with pics :)

Oh cool, got the link? :naughty:

G

GREG@SN95

its very common...

It looks great on the new edge SN95s...

but IMPO... it just doesn't look too good on our SN95s...

Instead of buying an 18' rear... put a meatier tire out back and lower it up front a tit bit more...

S

scarface

FIVELITERS said:
scarface said:
there is another thread with this same topic...with pics :)

Oh cool, got the link? :naughty:
I dont know where it is...no point though, It was Snakebit's car. Just ask him to post the pics again :)

Nacho

Reaction score
This is what I plan on doing for the same reasons posted. I've always like the staggered/racey look and I will be doing it on my car. One thing to think about is that the abs light will come on but if that doesn't bother you, then you're ok.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online