Ever heard of this?

Fulleyes

Reaction score
I had a guy tell me that installs 25 plus eibach springs a month. He said to use the eibach pro kit for gt coupe on the convertible as the kit for the convertible will sag. Anyone else heard of this or have knowledge of this? Oh sorry he said this is on the 94,95 vert.

Addermk2

Reaction score
every eibach spring set ive ever owned, has sagged over the years. even my coupe springs.

you can do better.

OP
OP
F

Fulleyes

Reaction score
every eibach spring set ive ever owned, has sagged over the years. even my coupe springs.

you can do better.

What springs are better? Please keep in mind I am only looking for a mild drop. I also was looking at ford racing B springs any insight on those?
Thanks

Racsirx

Reaction score
I always mismatch my springs, eibach Prokit springs suck in the rear, I use stiffer rear springs but I like eibach pro kit front springs when running 18" rims especially on a foxbody, but the eibach pro kit kit won't lower that much if you are looking for that real low look on a sn95, I would look at H&R springs if you want good performance springs

blackdemon007

Reaction score
Never heard of using coupe springs on a vert before.

On my 98 vert, i have used H&R Super Sports - way too low for Ohio, I was scraping the k-member on all kinds of s***.
Replaced with Ford Racing springs and Weight Jacker control arms (adjustable) - love this setup.

wmfateam

Reaction score
I have set of eibach prokits for $80 for a Coupe.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online