Ever used that Z Max stuff?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys have ever used that Z Max treatment they sell at advance and other auto parts stores. It comes in a few ways, one for the fuel tank, oil , and if I remember right there is one more but I cant say for sure :dunno:. Any way have you guys ever used it?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I used it. cant really tell, if it makes you engine last longer... well it never broke down.

I did run the small engine oil in my welder engine too. of our 5 service trucks, my welder ran the best and always started.
I thought it was good stuff.

fiveoh!

Reaction score
yea, I used in my mild 306 in my 78 f-150. I could tell no differance in power, but honestly my gas mileage went up 2mpg. I was impressed with it and it never blew up. Although I have not put it the stang yet.

AmericanStang

Reaction score
YES ZMAX IS THE SHIT I USE IT WHENEVER POSSIBLE...use it in conjunction with their fuel system cleaner your car will shift much better and genereally feel great i highly recomend it

voidfinger

Reaction score
i used it and i liked it alot too, it made my mpg go up a little and the motor ran smoother also.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
well rxp is a gas treatment that gets all the nasty build up breaks it down and then the engine burns it off. The TX7 is a teflon based product that takes the place of 1 qt of oil and it basically coats your engine with "teflon" so build up doesnt stick, and lubercates all the moving parts.

voidfinger

Reaction score
so where can i get it and how much does it cost? does it really work?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
you can get both on line, or at a local parts store, the rxp is $8 and the tx7 is $21 and yes they work. i use them both on my car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online