Exhaust baffles

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone was running exhaust baffles (or had some around they would be willing to part with). I just saw a thread where they were talking about drone and how to get rid of it and a few people said they put in bassani's baffles and it got rid of the drone and didnt hurt sound too much. Now even if it does quiet it down a little i will probably be dumping the catted h for an o/r prochamber or h pipe and it will make up for any sound loss due to the baffles and be deep as hell. I shot bassani an email to see how much they want for them if they are still available, but i figured that someone has some laying around because if you get bassanis stainless cb you get them with it.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Drone, isn't that what happens you have chambered mufflers? ::)

:hammer:

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Just about any exhaust has some level of drone some worse than others. My bassanis are not terrible (way better than the dumped flows that were on it), but sometimes it gets annoying(especially long cruises). The pain in the ass thing is it is right @ the rpms i cruise down the highway at. So usually i just speed but cops are getting to be a bigger pain in the ass around here so i am trying to watch my ass and i am unable to go under the speedlimit lol.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
It is true that all exhaust drone though some people say straight throughs don't. Even my LM1s drones slightly when I'm going up a hill at around 2k usually.

97blackgt

Reaction score
i would be interested in a set of baffles also...let me know what u find for proces and where u can pick a set up

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
instead of your great LM1s, you could have saved money and just put on straight pipes. :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
when i was searching old threads they said you have to contact bassani directly to get them. I think they said they were 30-40 (a little high if you ask me but o well). im waiting for them to get back to me and ill let you know what they say. i was hoping to find a set off someone not using them since they come with all of bassani's ss catbacks but no luck so far.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
instead of your great LM1s, you could have saved money and just put on straight pipes. :rollinglaugh:

:slap:

You do not understand the sheer magnitude of greatness eminating from my car at every startup

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online