Exhaust clip (MAC)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had mac on my 91 and loved it, I've got flows on my 98 right now, however new exhaust is in the works.

ZimStang

Reaction score
Ive got macs on mine right now too with a cam and o/r H ... god it sounds good

white98snake

Reaction score
ForcFed93 said:
Stock H with two rear cats cut out and stock manifolds.

wow, guess with my bbk long tubes and off road x a mac system will sound insane, thanks for makin up my mind for me man lol

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
white98snake said:
ForcFed93 said:

wow, guess with my bbk long tubes and off road x a mac system will sound insane, thanks for makin up my mind for me man lol

the off road x is a lot more aggressive sound than with the cats

white98snake

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
white98snake said:
ForcFed93 said:

yea i kno, thats why it made up my mind , b/c if his sounds that mean then mine will be insane lol
the off road x is a lot more aggressive sound than with the cats

Z28 This

Reaction score
omg im wet..haha i love it...thats why i love my mac exhaust ;D

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yea, my full Mac was a beast, must have been like 120+db, switched back to the gutted stock H for inspection, my car sounds silent now after running the o/r one, even with no cats on it.

Z28 This

Reaction score
94gtstang50 said:
Yea, my full Mac was a beast, must have been like 120+db, switched back to the gutted stock H for inspection, my car sounds silent now after running the o/r one, even with no cats on it.

we dont have to have cats on down here for anything that is 95 and down to get an inspection :boink:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Z28 This said:
yeah there pretty good...myrtle beach is better tho

its been a while since Ive been down there.............over a year honestly, you would think that where im located (an hour north) I would be able to get down there more often, but its so hard to get time off work. :mad:

Z28 This

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Z28 This said:

its been a while since Ive been down there.............over a year honestly, you would think that where im located (an hour north) I would be able to get down there more often, but its so hard to get time off work. :mad:

yeah man i loved wilmington when i went..i met up with guys down there and we cruised straight down 17 to north myrtle...mmm ur lucky i gotta drive 3 hrs to get there...haha

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Z28 This said:
Snakebit said:
Z28 This said:

yeah man i loved wilmington when i went..i met up with guys down there and we cruised straight down 17 to north myrtle...mmm ur lucky i gotta drive 3 hrs to get there...haha

yep im only about 50 miles or so north of MB

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.