exhaust question

silverstang1996

Reaction score
Im thinking of buying a SLP X or H pipe and was wondering, going from the 6 cats to 2 cats, would it still pass emissions? I always thought that as long as you have cats then it will pass but now I've heard a few other things of how sometimes they still don't pass. Im located in PA also since some states have different emissions laws.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Im pretty sure you will. My SLP Catted X passed last year. Now I have the race pipes in place.

NORTON98

Reaction score
Ya im kind of interested to I have a loudmouth catback with the SLP cated X on there. I live in CA so its a big deal.....

Fets were did you get your race pipes?
Does SLP still sell them?

jpajkos

Reaction score
Just go off road keep your stock h pipe when you have to smog it just swap em out.

OP
OP
S

silverstang1996

Reaction score
eh i'd rather just be able to put a catted pipe in and not have to worry about swapping them everytime i go for inspection, as long as there isn't a vast performance difference which there isn't im happy.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
NORTON98 said:
Ya im kind of interested to I have a loudmouth catback with the SLP cated X on there. I live in CA so its a big deal.....

Fets were did you get your race pipes?
Does SLP still sell them?

I got mine from americanmuscle.com. I think they discontinued them. Your gonna have to look around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online