Exhaust set up help!

chrisp427

Reaction score
Do you think I should add the 40 series orginal mufflers?
I would, the mufflers are what give you your sound. Check out my IG.
I do a video of my 94GT with open headers then one with a 3” h pipe and FM 40 series. I don’t think I can put a video on here. IG _porterpowdercoating

OP
OP
R

Rsd94

Reaction score
I’m (finally) having my Super 44’s installed today. I videoed a sound clip of my set up now. When I get the car back tomorrow, I’ll video a comparison and post. FWIW, I have Bassani headers, X-pipe, all 4 cats and O2 sensor in place and I just passed smog in CA!
Need to see that

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Super 44’s are not going to dit with my exhaust setup. Too wide. But, he was able to install the new Fel-Pro header gaskets and ARP header bolts. I am of course a little disappointed, but it is what it is and at least now I know my entire exhaust system is completely squared away! So no sound clip, sorry!

OP
OP
R

Rsd94

Reaction score
Super 44’s are not going to dit with my exhaust setup. Too wide. But, he was able to install the new Fel-Pro header gaskets and ARP header bolts. I am of course a little disappointed, but it is what it is and at least now I know my entire exhaust system is completely squared away! So no sound clip, sorry!
Damn!

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, the exhaust sounds clean and sweet now. No exhaust leak(s). Motor sounds good. I get a little spittin’ and gurgling on deceleration coming to a stop, which is cool!... And it’s a tad more throaty now that it’s all buttoned up properly.
My face is a grinning’!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online