Exhaust ShowCase- Official Exhaust Videos Thread

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
Took a new video yesterday after washing the car. Still a little lame. I need to find someone with a real camera to film with me.

Also, in this video, my engine sounds like it's whining incredibly loud...That's just the mic on the camera I was using. It can't pick up low notes very easily, so when I shot the engine, it just picked up all the higher-pitched sounds, and makes the engine sound like it's about to explode, but rest assured that it doesn't sound anything like this is real life.

Mods are listed in the above post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew3k3F7Pii4

i would love for my idle to sound that mean. It would imitate anyone around me =] Damn, it sounds to dang good. Love the flowmaster sound!

lrall

Reaction score
umm.....will you be my friend :D thats tight tho...and yes i do know its cool

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
This is pre IRS swap...Mac O/R H and SLP LM1s. So basically what Scarfaces car sounds like now.

I miss my obnoxious exhaust : (

Hellion94

Reaction score
Twista said:
Hellion94 said:
Took a new video yesterday after washing the car. Still a little lame. I need to find someone with a real camera to film with me.

Also, in this video, my engine sounds like it's whining incredibly loud...That's just the mic on the camera I was using. It can't pick up low notes very easily, so when I shot the engine, it just picked up all the higher-pitched sounds, and makes the engine sound like it's about to explode, but rest assured that it doesn't sound anything like this is real life.

Mods are listed in the above post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew3k3F7Pii4

i would love for my idle to sound that mean. It would imitate anyone around me =] Damn, it sounds to dang good. Love the flowmaster sound!
01SportChic said:
hellion94 : damn your car sounds awesome! O0 O0 O0

Why thank you. I actually wish it was a little louder, these are the 3 chamber flows, and I would really love to get a 2.5 inch 2 chamber cat-back for it soon.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Damnit man I wish Ida known that before I hacked up the flowmaster catback I just had. Well I might still sell you my wheels someday

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
this thread makes me sad.

but Glueyes your car sounds sicc and i usually dislike borla

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members