Exhaust Tips

94 DropTop

Reaction score
Any tips or advise on install long tubes on a 94 gt Auto? Need all the help i can get with this. :help2:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Long tube headers? Try a search I think its been discussed on the forums before, there are some things you need to remove and it think its easiest if you lift the motor a bit.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
make sure when you order them that you specify AUTO trans, you want to make sure you get the right ones that will fit your car.

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
I already have the headers. I bought them from my buddy who when to a 97 stang. Brand new for headers and x-pipe i only paid $400. was going to install them last week but then i realized i forgot to buy the o2 sensor extensions. :hammer:

916_5.0

Reaction score
i would say while your putting the headers on to do the smog delete too if your are planning on it cause all that crap is in the way while you put them on so it helps out a little and gives you some more room to work.

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
ya i was thinking about just waiting until I got my tax return that way i would have the heads out of the way. then once i get the headers up in there i could just pop the heads on. btw does anyone know how much it would cost to have some E7's ported and polished with a valve job?

Downshift

Reaction score
94 DropTop said:
ya i was thinking about just waiting until I got my tax return that way i would have the heads out of the way. then once i get the headers up in there i could just pop the heads on. btw does anyone know how much it would cost to have some E7's ported and polished with a valve job?
To be honest I would not do anything to the E7s they are small. If you are wanting to put some work into heads but not spend a ton of money I would say your best bet is to find some GT40s and go from there.

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
I heard the gt40's take a different type of header.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online