f150 pi parts

mickey

Reaction score
Will pi intake heads or cams from an f150 work for a pi swap on my 1998 gt. I can get the whole engine for the price of free.

kenny150r

Reaction score
I believe heads are the same, but the cams are way different. If you are swapping cams as well, might work perfectly. You will need a new intake manifold as well!

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Naww, all the pi cams are the same, same profile from cars to trucks. Only difference is if the cams have pressed on sprockets or bolt on. Same profile...youre good to go.
The heads can be a toss up from Remeo to windsor make. It doesnt matter what the make is just be sure to get the matching valve covers.

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
The intake I'm actually not sure(questioning myself) toll do it. The heads and cams will work but they are Windsors and putting Windsor stuff on romeo stuff gets complicating though its possible. Unless you have a full Windsor motor to pull from I wouldn't mess with the swap.

The timing cover will be different if I recall correctly and the valve covers won't match up in any way13 vs 11 bolts). Otherwise yes lol

The other physical differences are irrelevant but they are press on cam sprockets (Windsors) vs bolt on. And the cam towers are different

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Windsor heads are easy swap just need different bolts in timing cover and head covers.

Info is covered in swap threads stickied up top.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online