SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Who's going this year?

http://www.fabulousfordsforever.org/

FFF13.jpg

m5lp_0911_03+2009_fabulous_fords_forever+event_overview.jpg

mmfp_1010_02_o+fabulous_fords_forever+knotts_berry_farm.jpg
mmfp-1111-fabulous-fords-forever-car-show-knott-just-any-car-show-002.jpg

It's my first year entering my car. I'll be cruising up from San Diego with my local mustang club if anyone wants to join.
There should be about 50+ cars in our caravan.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
sometimes I wish I lived in sunny ol' san diego. could wash my car all year round.. and keep the top down :(

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
*sigh*

Where are my SoCal members at?
Maybe Handz will be at the show. I'll just hang out with him.

5litrarag

Reaction score
I will be out there, just not sure if my vert will be.... but I'm REALLY motivated to get out there and rep the 94-98 cars since last year there were almost none... I think I counted a total of 20-25 and most of those were in the Cobra area.

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Got an email from FFF this morning and this got me really excited:

2013 Special Guest - Vaughn Gittin, Jr!
45.jpg
The biggest name in Ford shows welcomes the biggest name in Drifting!

Fab Fords is excited to announce that our special guest for 2013 is Ford Racing's Vaughn Gittin, Jr.

Drifting is the fastest growing motorsport today. Formula Drift is the leading series in this popular sport - in fact, as of 2013 Ford Motor Company is now a major sponsor of Formula Drift. If you have not been to a Formula D event, you are missing out. The season opens in April in Long Beach (12th-13th), travels the country and returns to SoCal's Irwindale Speedway in October for the final race, called the "Tiltle Fight".

Gittin will be on hand to sign autographs and meet show goers, as well as show off his very own Mustang brand: The RTR Mustang. That's right, when this popular race car driver is not off being a Hoonigan*, he's designing and spec'ing out the next hot Mustang vehicle and parts brand, headed to a dealer near you!

ivan12

Reaction score
Going to try and go to check it out but won't enter this year. I'm hoping next year will be the one, just have to get my pile smogged and buttoned up.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
god I wish I was close enough to make that show. My club in phoenix would take cruises 40-50 strong and it was always great to see when you roll through an area and everyone has to watch the mustangs drive by. One time I remember we were going to a show that had a beer tent and a band and as we pulled up at the light the band saluted us by playing mustang sally after commenting on how there was a whole mess of mustangs about to come in. I was hoping for "Rollin in my 5.0" by vanilla ice but what ya gonna do ya know?!

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
god I wish I was close enough to make that show. My club in phoenix would take cruises 40-50 strong and it was always great to see when you roll through an area and everyone has to watch the mustangs drive by. One time I remember we were going to a show that had a beer tent and a band and as we pulled up at the light the band saluted us by playing mustang sally after commenting on how there was a whole mess of mustangs about to come in. I was hoping for "Rollin in my 5.0" by vanilla ice but what ya gonna do ya know?!

So you guys know about Stage3?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.