Falling in love again..With my fox (pics)

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
Ya man,nice car,good to hear that you're keeping it. To this day,I still regret selling my 88lx,I miss it's quarks and it's history....it was my first stang,sold my Turbo buick for it,and wrenched on it for years. The guy that bought it put it sideways into a telephone poll at 60mph.....almost made me cry :comando: :'(

I would cry like a 2 year old if that ever happened to this car.

So good news. My brother and I are basically just trading cars. He's going to take the yellow car to his house and run through all the wiring, and that car will be his. Than i'm just going to keep this car.

But at least neither car is leaving the family and i'll still be able to work on, ride in, and drive the yellow car. He'll be able to do the same with the grey car. So that makes this situation a whole lot easier.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
I will. He better, he now drives 2 SN95's so he's more deserving than i am. Lucky SOB get's to drive the blue car.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
There's a guy around town with one that has 03 cobras, cobra front bumper, x pipe, flows, etc. that looks a lot like yours.

If I got a fox that would be what I would get. O0

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i wanna see that things with some 10th anniv. or FR500s....can you say :rockyou: :rockyou:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online