Falling in love again..With my fox (pics)

Hellion94

Reaction score
Here are a bunch of pictures of my '90GT. I cleaned it today and decided i needed some new pictures. I absolutely love this car, and up until this point, was going to sell it. But after some thought (and trouble with my yellow car that forced me to drive this car again for a while) I've decided to sell my Yellow car and keep this one. It was a very rough decision, but this car just means to much to me.

My brother originally bought it in texas with a wrecked front end.

We replaced the front end, fenders, and just generally cleaned it up and went through it replacing old parts. We stripped it down and painted it Mineral Grey in my brothers garage. We also did a 5 lug swap, and added '95 Cobra wheels that we got off ebay.

I bought the car off of my brother after selling my '89LX to my friend. I drove it daily until I bought my Yellow car. Over that time period I had so much fun with this car, and it has never let me down. Sure stuff has broken and I've fixed it, but this car has been solid for me always, and it looks awesome (i think).

Anyways, I can't come to grips with letting it go, and since i need to choose, and the yellow car has really been letting me down lately, I have totally fallen in love with my GT again.

It'll suck not having the Yellow car, but this car will make up for it. So without anyfurther ado, my grey car:

greyside3.jpg

greyfront1.jpg

greyside1.jpg

greyside2.jpg

greyfront2.jpg

greyback1.jpg

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Beautiful! Just beautiful! These pics make me want a fox bad! Yours is so clean and that color is just sexy!

Suspect

Reaction score
really nice fox! :thumb: i like the 1st pic.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. It was just too hard to let it go.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
nice. i dont generally like hatchbacks but that one looks good. Id say its a good choice keeping it (im not partial to yellow)

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Nice Fox! Good to hear you fell for her again....Foxes are forever if i had one I'd neva part with it.

97vertstang

Reaction score
great looking fox, and i have to agree the first pic looks best O0

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah ive seen those wheels on 2 fox's yours and a dark grey coupe and they look awesome on grey, I love them on there deffently make the car id have to say. All you gotta do is respray the front and rear bumper covers, Looks great, I also really like fox's and I miss my old one so much, when ever I see a pic of it I wish I kept it :(. But I do love my 94 and I think your 94 is sexy as hell too, whats happening with it?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Some foxes I like, some I don't. Yours is definately one of the ones I DO like. First of all, the dark mineral gray is the best gray out there and matched with the silver cobras looks awesome. Second, hatches are my favorite. Third, its just awesome looking! O0

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys! I'm glad you guys love it like i do.

Matt- I love my yellow car too, and i really don't want to sell it, but it has wiring issue after wiring issue that i'm having to sort out. It's totally unreliable. It'll start one second, and then the next it won't. There's some problem that i'm trying to track down.

The other reason is that i'm buying stuff to make the yellow car faster all the time, and driving the grey car has made me realize that not only do i have a car that already has a lot of modifications done to it, and is decently quick, But I also have a car that I've already put a ton of time and effore into. And this is car that I have had many fun experiences in. I think i just came to terms with actually selling it and decided that it was a bad idea, and that I just like it more than the yellow car.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Ya man,nice car,good to hear that you're keeping it. To this day,I still regret selling my 88lx,I miss it's quarks and it's history....it was my first stang,sold my Turbo buick for it,and wrenched on it for years. The guy that bought it put it sideways into a telephone poll at 60mph.....almost made me cry :comando: :'(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online