Familiar yellow GT

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
tVzk5Ma.gif

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
this will be fun to watch. I mean a girl on the site = leg-humpers but it is an lsx..........

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ACTION!

:dontknow:

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think the polarization is interesting - some people just don't care and others are absolutely adamant that <insert engine other than Ford here> engine doesn't belong in a Ford shell. Me personally, I belong to the "don't care" camp. I appreciate the mechanical challenge of stuffing a motor into a chassis not designed for it. I've got a friend that has an LS swapped RX7. It's a cool ass car. I'm sure there are RX7 fans out there that weep at the thought of the stock rotary losing it's home. I just think it's cool. I also think a stock-engined RX7 is cool too. I don't know, I guess I just don't get that caught up in it. If you end up building a sweet car that's something a little different, then I can respect that - if nothing else just for the challenge of it.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
yea im in the don't care club either.. I personally don't wanna see somebody in person bragging about a LS "stang" but hey good luck with it and enjoy racing

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Wait.. why get a mustang if you want and LS motor? Whats wrong with a corvette or a camaro?

Valid question but the Camaro is just ugly unless it's a late 60s one so I can understand not wanting it

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Valid question but the Camaro is just ugly unless it's a late 60s one so I can understand not wanting it

^lol this :) And corvettes are just too expensive :)

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Yea you can insure a stang for a lot cheaper then a Corvette too... Just so many reasons to have a stang, I've always felt way more comfortable driving a stang then any other car

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yea you can insure a stang for a lot cheaper then a Corvette too... Just so many reasons to have a stang, I've always felt way more comfortable driving a stang then any other car

Then don't try a WRX/STI, you might find there's another car you'd feel comfy in :p

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Haha I love the WRX I want one so bad! But I think you knew that already lol

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
There are plenty of ford engines "pushrod" selections out there. It seems like the LSX swaps are getting more and more popular, I respect chevy as long as it stays in a chevy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online