Family of Stangs (56K)

D

demon_head

What's up guys, put these up on the other site i post on, figured i'd put them up here too :banana: :banana: Pics of my family's cars from this past weekend....my 96 GT, my step mom's 06 GT, and my dad's 92 LX. The Foxbody is heavily modified....it's a beast to say the least >:D The weather was awesome this weekend so i figured i'd take advantage of it. Enjoy :drunk:

100_0342.jpg

100_0330.jpg

100_0327.jpg

100_0320.jpg

100_0337.jpg

100_0314.jpg

100_0307.jpg

100_0302.jpg

100_0303.jpg

Hellion94

Reaction score
Clean cars. You guys definately know how to take care of them.

So how heavily modded is the coupe?

OP
OP
D

demon_head

Hellion94 said:
Clean cars. You guys definately know how to take care of them.

So how heavily modded is the coupe?

The fox has a long parts list...some of the big ones are:
Edlebrock Heads and Intake
Comp Cam
1.6 roller rockers
Forged arp bolts
aluminum flywheel
stage 1 clutch ( i cant remember the brand)
24lb injectors
CAI, bigger tb (cant remember size), Underdrive pullies, MSD ignition, headers, o/r h, MAC catback
bigger fuel pump (cant remember size)
subframe connectors
short shifter.....and there's more, pretty much everything but nitrous or s/c....but i'm trying to talk him into F/I :dancing6:

r_suh

Reaction score
very very clean .. damn thats a lot of chrome! u get to drive all of them? or is it hands off??

OP
OP
D

demon_head

r_suh said:
very very clean .. damn thats a lot of chrome! u get to drive all of them? or is it hands off??

haha yeah it's kinda hands off for the foxbody stang....i'm not too swift on a 5-speed :lame: i know, but with all the stuff done to it, it's better left alone...hell it loses it's idle sometimes and cuts off on my dad, so i know it'd be tricky for me. Now the 06 GT, i can drive the hell outta it, my stepmom actually let me take it out for a spin this weekend while i was up visiting b/c she hadn't driven it for a while....needed to be "cleaned out"....so there's a few black snakes in the road now ;)

OP
OP
D

demon_head

JerZeyStangz said:
Are the stockers dipped in chrome? I always wondered how people did that. :thumb:

they came from the factory chromed O0

ANG

Reaction score
NICE!!!

hope my collection looks like that some day. LOVE the coupe!
I looked FOREVER for a decent coupe before I settled on buying my car, but I love my SN so its all good :bunny3:

SMOKE

Reaction score
Great Corral of ponies.

Looking good!! O0
Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online