Fast Fridays

Suspect

Reaction score
got to go out to ATL Dragway last night! tho it was fun, i didnt get what i wanted. i really wanted a 11s time slip on my 18" dr. still was a good time. i only got 2 runs in.. i had a helmet, but not a jacket. so on my 2nd run my supadupa cool neighbor let me borrow his. most def going up to summit to get me one. that and im ordering some 15s here soon.

1st run 12.8@126
2nd run 12.4@124

after 2nd run i didnt want to bother with a 3rd. i feathered the throttle and just kept spinning. it was pointless. if you like long burnouts down the dragstrip then it was cool. probably spinning half way down the track..no bs. i have one vid and if you watch you can see the ass end get wiggly while spinning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu7Y5RcqWGc

RichV

Reaction score
Or just get some good 60' times.

Cool pic, but the uhaul's gotta go!!

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
yea man on big and littles i want 10s. i wanted 11s on my 18s.. i probably could, but id need more driving. i couldn't even see my shift light because of the damn helmet. i was shifting on feel. im mos def moving it back to the ac vent. i wont even get into how bad i was spinning again.. ugh.

RichV.. thats what happens when you have people say "yea i got the trailer, on my way" then never show. i called up uhaul asap!

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
let me throw a hitch on there and see if the old truck could make the haul.. haa.

but seriously.. you guys need to take a fri night off and we'll all head out and hang out.

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
Yeah you got a BUNCH of mph left in that 12 second trap... 11s should be no problem if you can get it to hook. I have the same problem trying to get into the 11s, but I don't have near that kinda mph.

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
you didn't see the 03s I had stting along side the wall.. will be cleaning those up and getting them powder coated. thinking dsg on white will look good.

plan it! if you guys say your going ill go.. just to hang out and do some runs.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
you didn't see the 03s I had stting along side the wall.. will be cleaning those up and getting them powder coated. thinking dsg on white will look good.

plan it! if you guys say your going ill go.. just to hang out and do some runs.

oh dang you have them drilled already?

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
no, but i have a bit. so that clean em, pc, and tires. should look good on there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online