Favorite car from Fast & Furious series??

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i002881.jpg

This is what comes to mind since I watched the second one the other night.

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Chills everytime.......
[video=youtube;ogBa0wUWjXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogBa0wUWjXk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
And DAAAYYYUUUM once again that GTX is f'n SEXY!!

Carnage281

Reaction score
Nsx from F&F4
i226038.jpg

Ever since I saw the torino from F&F4 I have wanted one
gran-torino.jpg

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
That NSX was pretty BA!
So I'm watching FnF6 right now...Shaw's lil Mad Max Indy car thing.....wtf?
It first shows him changing a spark plug in it...sounds like a straight 6...looks like an LS1 when it shows it looking behind the car...and Brian says it's a Turbo Diesel....SO WTF IS IT! lol

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Good ****in' call on the Bandit T/A.

My 2 other faves.

'69 Maroon Charger Daytona - Fast6

'70 Orange Challenger R/T - 2Fast

Carnage281

Reaction score
That NSX was pretty BA!
So I'm watching FnF6 right now...Shaw's lil Mad Max Indy car thing.....wtf?
It first shows him changing a spark plug in it...sounds like a straight 6...looks like an LS1 when it shows it looking behind the car...and Brian says it's a Turbo Diesel....SO WTF IS IT! lol
Your right on the money. The stunt cars have ls engines, and I believe the hero car has the turbo diesel. There was a video of them on youtube that said what engine they really had, but I know they had ls's. So you are correct sir.

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Your right on the money. The stunt cars have ls engines, and I believe the hero car has the turbo diesel. There was a video of them on youtube that said what engine they really had, but I know they had ls's. So you are correct sir.

It kinda makes me sad that the Daytona had an LS3 and not a 440, but there's no denying it sounds good when it was rattling my windows out lol. Jesus can you really imagine that thing with a Turbo Diesel...in the back?! The only reason the front stays on the ground is because of how damn low it is.

Carnage281

Reaction score
It kinda makes me sad that the Daytona had an LS3 and not a 440, but there's no denying it sounds good when it was rattling my windows out lol. Jesus can you really imagine that thing with a Turbo Diesel...in the back?! The only reason the front stays on the ground is because of how damn low it is.
Yeah I was bummed when I found out the charger didn't have a 440 too. I do have to agree it does sound good though, ls's have never sounded bad imho.

Oh yeah I forgot this sweet pro touring cuda from the end of the movie.
plymouth_1970-cuda_f34_fe_521132_600.jpg

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=10532]MadStang[/MENTION] there's a scene in that movie where Han pulls up and let's the car idle for a sec before killing it...been replayed so many times my DVD has a groove in it lol.
[MENTION=18887]Carnage281[/MENTION] That was next on my list, I'm a huge fan of the 70 fish!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online