Favorite Car Shows on TV?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What are some of your favorite shows? I was just watching *****in Rides on Velocity and like that one. I tend to like the shows that are more build oriented vs showmanship.

mustangmurley

Reaction score
Highway to sell on Hulu is a pretty good 10 episode series... I believe the 3rd episode is on a mustang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Don't watch a lot of TV, but on youtube I occasionally watch mighty car mods. Theyre pretty funny.
The Smoking Tire is good too, though I dont like a lot of the stuff he's been releasing lately. The "one take" are often boring unless I'm actually really interested in the car.

Top gear is still my favorite, wish netflix would release more.

mustangmurley

Reaction score
Don't watch a lot of TV, but on youtube I occasionally watch mighty car mods. Theyre pretty funny.
The Smoking Tire is good too, though I dont like a lot of the stuff he's been releasing lately. The "one take" are often boring unless I'm actually really interested in the car.

Top gear is still my favorite, wish netflix would release more.

I also wonder why Hulu and Netflix don't release more car related shows especially with shows like street outlaws and others becoming more and more popular. Top gear is a great watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really enjoy Roadkill, Fast n Loud, Street Outlaws and because Im a Mopar freak my all time favorite is Graveyard Carz...

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I really enjoy Roadkill, Fast n Loud, Street Outlaws and because Im a Mopar freak my all time favorite is Graveyard Carz...

Graveyard is a good one also. I watch Street Outlaws but more for the entertainment value.

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Top Gear with Jezza, Hamster and Captain Slow is/was my favorite!
I also like Full Custom Garage, and Optima Batteries Search for the Ultimate Street Car on MavTV.
Street Outlaws on Discovery, and Counting Cars on History.

In all actuality I like almost any shows about autos or aircraft. Just wish I had Velocity so I could watch the ones on there. Especially the one with Dave Kindig.

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Top Gear with Jezza, Hamster and Captain Slow is/was my favorite!
I also like Full Custom Garage, and Optima Batteries Search for the Ultimate Street Car on MavTV.
Street Outlaws on Discovery, and Counting Cars on History.

In all actuality I like almost any shows about autos or aircraft. Just wish I had Velocity so I could watch the ones on there. Especially the one with Dave Kindig.

That is the one I like the most.

Ballistic

Reaction score
Right now I'm watching, Fast N' Loud & Diesel Brothers, Diesel Brothers is my favorite right now.

Edit forgot about, Mob steel, Vegas Rat Rods, and *****in' Rides. Saw Dave Kindig walking around at sema last year..

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i can't stand street outlaws....if i hear them say big tire car one more fn time :angry: i swear i think i heard one of them make a complete sentence only using big tire car

love biitchin' rides though. kinda got used to their personalities plus i actually love the shit they build! everything's slammed with sick paint and interiors lol. yes please!

PinkieT

Reaction score
Wheeler Dealers - two funny brits buying worn cars and flipping them. Never know what they will be working on, sometimes they have cars (and even used military trucks!) we never see here in the states.

RedTwilight

Reaction score
i can't stand street outlaws....if i hear them say big tire car one more fn time :angry: i swear i think i heard one of them make a complete sentence only using big tire car

"The big tire car versus the big tire car for the big tire car title!"

love biitchin' rides though. kinda got used to their personalities plus i actually love the shit they build! everything's slammed with sick paint and interiors lol. yes please!

I want to see that foxbody that they are building. You can see it in the background of a few episodes. I found a few in progress pics but nothing finished.

Nirwan

Reaction score
Cool topic, In Europa also a lot of american series to watch, This is what I watch:
- Fast N' Loud
- Misfit Garage
- Street Outlaws
- Kindig Customs
- Overhaulin' (series 2013 now in Holland)
- Counting Cars
- Chasing Classic Cars
- Fantomworks

Well try to watch.....don't have that much time.

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cool topic, In Europa also a lot of american series to watch, This is what I watch:
- Fast N' Loud
- Misfit Garage
- Street Outlaws
- Kindig Customs
- Overhaulin' (series 2013 now in Holland)
- Counting Cars
- Chasing Classic Cars
- Fantomworks

Well try to watch.....don't have that much time.

I guess they changed the name for your market?

Nirwan

Reaction score
Correct, in the US called *****in' Rides. Don't know why, cursing is allowed on tv in Holland :headbang:

joekd

Reaction score
Diesel Brothers, Diesel Brothers is my favorite right now.

Like the show and the trucks they make, just wish everyone didn't have to have to feel the need to use only their manly diesel guy nicknames

"Hey Muscle, go get Heavy D"

EVILSN

Reaction score
Fast n loud, street outlaws, powerblock, impractical jokers

Sent from my iPhone using My dick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.