Fbody encounters.

voidfinger

Reaction score
sounds nice but with that kinda time they would require a cage.

voidfinger

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
voidfinger said:
yea me and my dad love to play hell on them with our 11.90 second in the 1/4 89 LX lol. thats fun, maybe one day the 98 will be up there.

thats around my 91's times, what did you have on yours?

Its a 5.0 with a c4, 3.73 gears. pony rims with m/t streets on back. It has trickflow twisted wedge heads ported to an edge of their life with a cobra upper (honed) and lower (welded and ported and honed). ITs got a custom cam but my dad wont tell me the specs. Its got forged internals and 13:1 cr. Frpp shorties, catted h pipe, some brand of catbacks. we just put an aluminium radiator and electric fan on it. it has msd stuff, red top in the trunk, 100 something shot of nos and an old man with really bad reflexes going 11.90 in a full car, no weight reduction or anything. Factory k member and all. Its a monster and thats the trueth. we out ran a supercharged ls1 with it about a month after it was finished. should have seen the look on that guys face, we asked him if he would like to go again when he put a bigger pulley on his car and we might could use some nitros lol. anyway its a nice car though.

snoball

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
sounds nice but with that kinda time they would require a cage.

Thats why its only been at the track once and ran hard and on nitrous.It got thrown out right after that pass.. Other times it just runs on motor and runs consistent 12s letting off so he doesnt get in trouble.

snoball

Reaction score
Heres some pictures of it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

97blackgt

Reaction score
they sure do look like a door stop...or a wedge or something

G

GREG@SN95

my bud has a ws6 w/ an ls1... intake, 4.10s, pro 5.0, LTs, true dual and eagle f1s

I plan on whooping his butt at the track this summer

how?
he he

Full exhaust, heads, 150 shot ZEX, full suspension + coil overs, intake, timing bump, 3.73s, pro 5.0, and a dyno tune

OP
OP
P

Pennywise2

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
my bud has a ws6 w/ an ls1... intake, 4.10s, pro 5.0, LTs, true dual and eagle f1s

I plan on whooping his butt at the track this summer

how?
he he

Full exhaust, heads, 150 shot ZEX, full suspension + coil overs, intake, timing bump, 3.73s, pro 5.0, and a dyno tune
That should be one good race Greg.I would get a N/A tune and a nitrous tune.
Before any of those mods your buddy's WS6 is probably putting down from
300-320 rwhp stock.

blackfang

Reaction score
We have a few nasty ones in our club. Granted many are 400+ rwhp and many running 11's or faster. I bring videos

Jarrod's 98 SS stock engine with cam and DIY turbo 638 rwhp he is swapping out the 6 speed for a Turbo 400
http://www.svt4u2try.com/media/rice_etr_dyno.wmv

Steve's 00 TA LS1 with bolt ons and a turbo 500+ No vids yet

Adams' 02 Firehawk 402 stroker LS1 with sheetmetal intake, Proharger F1C 811rwhp. This car ran a best of 10.33@134 with 560 rwhp last year and should run low 9's this year
http://www.svt4u2try.com/media/AW.wmv

David's 98 Firebird LS2 motor, turbo 995 rwhp(cover of GMHTP back in November after he wrecked at the dragstrip at 135 mph) I think it is nasty to see the front of the car rise on the dyno. This car traps 147 mph in the 1/4. He should run low to mid 8's this year
http://www.svt4u2try.com/media/MM-995hp.wmv

voidfinger

Reaction score
Yea that T/A looked pretty good with those drag tires on the back, but still how in the name of god can you work on those things. i've seen only a couple of them but how can you work on them seriously , the motor is inside the car......

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
not a fair fight...one wanted to play with me cruising 70 on a highway one time...that's when I came up with a great solution to people wanting to race when I don't....I need to find, an authentic looking police badge that I can flash at any engine revving jackasses...

blackfang

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
Yea that T/A looked pretty good with those drag tires on the back, but still how in the name of god can you work on those things. i've seen only a couple of them but how can you work on them seriously , the motor is inside the car......
:lol: I have helped work on tha TA a few times. They arent that bad actually.

voidfinger

Reaction score
blackfang said:
voidfinger said:
:lol: I have helped work on tha TA a few times. They arent that bad actually.

Well i was talking more about the Cmaros since they usually want to pop the hood. I thought my car would be hard to work on lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online