Feb. 2014 - Widebody Extravaganza

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
Great pics! Easily one of the coolest 99-04's around.

You do a great job of keeping it clean and getting pics out for your sponsors.

Is the car street legal? Do you drive it regularly?

Who built it? Who maintains it and sets it up?

Obviously built to be competitive in auto-x, but have you ever run it at a open track event? Curious at laptimes and how it holds up.

Thanks!

Yes and no on being street legal haha. It passes emissions testing though ;). It gets driven to and from autocross events but that's it. Put too much work into it to drive it on the street and destroy it haha.

I built the car (with help from friends along the way), I maintain it, and I set up the suspension, dialed in perfect for my driving style / track surface I run on.

I have not run it on an actual track yet, I plan on going to CVR sometime soon, but, I need another set of wheels with R888's because the Hoosier A6's wouldn't last more than 3 laps lol.

wmfateam

Reaction score
+1 on the R888, they make up for my stock motor, blown suspension and banzi driving techniques.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Damnit Mad, that thing is just awsome looking. I like all the details man.
Nicely done.

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
nothing yet really. won the national tour championship but also blew up my rear diff in the process. right now my rear axle is being built, and I'm working on a few more aero designs but at this point nothing really photo ready lol.

Tommy92

Reaction score
My god thats an amazing car cant believe its road legal lol. Whats that equation on your wing? Looks like some sort of energy equation?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell