Fella's...I'm at a loss for wheels...

Hellion94

Reaction score
But then again. why limit yourself to just Ford replica wheels? Look around for something else. If you are truly so concerned about being different, then why not branch out and try something different. Try a Steeda wheel, or an American Racing wheel, Or a Centerline. Paint or powdercoat the centers black. I guaruntee if you got Ultralite II's and powdercoated the wheel centers black, or even just painted them, you would be THE ONLY ONE with those. Anywhere. Period.

Or maybe the same technique applied to an Am. Racing wheel. Try and truly be different if you want your car to stand out.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Ok i went ahead and did the steeda chop because i had good pictures, and i'm a little biased... haha, but really, they are cheap, strong, light, fit good, and look awesome.

First chop, regular Satin Ultralite II's

jonbeast.jpg

Black painted centers (easy to do, wheels have a satin finish anyway, just lightly rough up with 800 grit sandpaper, and paint on a couple of coats.

jonbeast-1.jpg

Personally, I think the black painted ones would be AMAZING on your car.

All wheels are sized at 18 inches

xr8d302

Reaction score
not a bad thought, moving into something out of the Ford spectrum....most guys won't, but i've seen some pretty sweet examples before

Hellion94

Reaction score
I think a lot of it is determined by cost, the ford replicas are usually pretty cheap in comparison to other wheels, that's why i suggested the Steedas, they are pretty cheap.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
I think a lot of it is determined by cost, the ford replicas are usually pretty cheap in comparison to other wheels, that's why i suggested the Steedas, they are pretty cheap.
I talked to my guy at stangmods.com...because they used to sell steeda wheels, and he said steeda discontinued them?

Suspect said:
I really like the second ones....

G

GREG@SN95

If ya wanna do something different... American Racing Eagle Alloys make alot of good stuff...

otherwise... Bullitts are the way to go

Hellion94

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Hellion94 said:
I talked to my guy at stangmods.com...because they used to sell steeda wheels, and he said steeda discontinued them?

Yeah, Steeda discounted their wheels, 18X9.5 wheels in satin are just 179 per wheel. Not sure what the 17x 9 price is, but i would suggest going with 4 18x9.5's with 285's or 275's in the front, and then 295's in the rear.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
my old rims are pretty similar to steeda's.....they are now used as spare tires, until i can sell them..

IM000441.jpg

dbmblitz10

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
If ya wanna do something different... American Racing Eagle Alloys make alot of good stuff...

otherwise... Bullitts are the way to go

i have eagle alloys...only 16x7 thought...but they do make them larger....they're chrome but extremely dirty in this picture

i've always wanted these DD mach's...never seen them on an SN95 but think they would look awesome

or if you really want to go all out check out this website....wheels are pretty expensive but some of the nicest wheels i've seen imo
http://www.iforged.com/v3/wheels.php

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
JonBeast said:
What was wrong with your old wheels? I think they were pretty nice.

I think he had DD on the front too :nonono:

I Love the CTR rims in black, I want to get me a set, but Im still waiting on when the DD Cobras are coming out. I want the soo bad!

dbmblitz10

Reaction score
Fets said:
JonBeast said:

I Love the CTR rims in black, I want to get me a set, but Im still waiting on when the DD Cobras are coming out. I want the soo bad!

anybody have pics of the new DD 03 cobras??

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
dbmblitz10 said:
Fets said:
JonBeast said:

anybody have pics of the new DD 03 cobras??

deepdish04cobrawheels.jpg

Suspect

Reaction score
o man those are NICE!!!!! :hitit:

i cant stop laughing at ur sig. :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online