Fella's...I'm at a loss for wheels...

Hellion94

Reaction score
HAHAHHAahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
PLEASE!!!! audio of your sig, PLEASE!!!!

95pootang

Reaction score
try posting some crome wheels on that nice car and see what it looks like. to me your cars to dark. u need something to make that car stand out. thoses rims just dont do it for such a nice looking car u have. good luck

G

GREG@SN95

95pootang said:
try posting some crome wheels on that nice car and see what it looks like. to me your cars to dark. u need something to make that car stand out. thoses rims just dont do it for such a nice looking car u have. good luck

thats my thinking...

dark forest green needs some shiny wheels

dawssvt

Reaction score
JB, I can't believe you sold your wheels, they looked so good, but you said the same about my red wheels. I would stay with black or color to match to your car :)

G

GREG@SN95

dawssvt said:
JB, I can't believe you sold your wheels, they looked so good, but you said the same about my red wheels. I would stay with black or color to match to your car :)

i personally thought the red wheels on yers looked like crap... lol... just being honest, dont take offense...

thats why its your car... you like it...

anywho the work yer doing now looks kick ass... You are the first SN95 I've ever seen pull off 20s looking kickass! :thumb:

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
dawssvt said:
I've got a good deal on some 18" 03 cobras...I might go for those and paint them black like my old wheels. With 335s out back ;)

SMOKE

Reaction score
Fets said:
deepdish04cobrawheels.jpg

Sorry if I missed it.
So, where are these? :D

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
JonBeast said:
dawssvt said:
I've got a good deal on some 18" 03 cobras...I might go for those and paint them black like my old wheels. With 335s out back ;)

yes, go for the 335s... :boink:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
those torks look great. too bad they dont have any 17's

these look pretty good too kobe rebel

good site with some different wheels :thumb: saw a few hyperblack wheels that i wouldnt mind to have :eek:

dawssvt

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
i personally thought the red wheels on yers looked like crap... lol... just being honest, dont take offense...

anywho the work yer doing now looks kick ass... You are the first SN95 I've ever seen pull off 20s looking kickass! :thumb:

Yea most people didn't like the red wheels, but I remember JB being mad that I sold them. Thanks for the support :dancing6:

Get some black 03's back on there, JB ;)

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
dawssvt said:
GREG@SN95 said:

Yea most people didn't like the red wheels, but I remember JB being mad that I sold them. Thanks for the support :dancing6:

Get some black 03's back on there, JB ;)
I liked the uniqueness of the red wheels :D

I still miss them sukkas....but your new look is sick as well :thumb:

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Uh oh matt....these look sexy as hell...

I've noticed...that chrome wheels match our smoked headlights really well....

roushwheelstd1.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online

No members online now.