Fender Flares on Mustangs 94-98?

caseypayne69

Reaction score
Anyone know of fender or qtr panels with a slight lip on them? Unlike our stangs with no curve at all above the tires.

G

GREG@SN95

I've seen it before. I think I saw M3 fenders on an sn95. I actually liked the way the looked too

I do not think you can buy something and bolt it on. Its gonna have to be custom. But I think it would look good.

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
I've seen them before, don't look that good imo

u can buy them at teamshinoda.com

dal, u stole my gold star.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
really?

sorry man,
but your avitar is MUCH better than mine :)

OP
OP
C

caseypayne69

Reaction score
No, not those gay fender glue on's. I'm talking about an actual fender and qtr with some actual flare to it. And well the M3's are ok but they always have stupid air-duct designs that are just plain rice. And the sharp edge design of m3's don't match the round lines of a sn95.

J

joelbegt

my dream would be to do the whole tiger-racing.com flares and hood. i want the hood bad! they look badass imo. i love the look of the road race american iron cars. u would need wide rims or big spacers up front to make them look right though. 17x10.5 or 18x10 all the way arould would be awesome

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
caseypayne69 said:
No, not those gay fender glue on's. I'm talking about an actual fender and qtr with some actual flare to it. And well the M3's are ok but they always have stupid air-duct designs that are just plain rice. And the sharp edge design of m3's don't match the round lines of a sn95.

the only wide stance molded flairs I've seen are custom made. :p

OP
OP
C

caseypayne69

Reaction score
joelbegt said:
my dream would be to do the whole tiger-racing.com flares and hood. i want the hood bad! they look badass imo. i love the look of the road race american iron cars. u would need wide rims or big spacers up front to make them look right though. 17x10.5 or 18x10 all the way arould would be awesome
On that site, they mention 94-98 Fender flares but they don't have a single picture of that model flare, nor any pictures of sn95 stangs on the site. Really sad.

J

joelbegt

lol maybe i shouldnt have posted my secret plan haha thad be sweet if you go the flares and hood but thats some $ not including prep and paint work

G

GREG@SN95

caseypayne69 said:

So fill in the air ducts, thats what I would do. Take 10 minutes of welding, a little bondo, and they're gone

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
this car has some custon ones in the front. This is the owner of Griggs Racing's cobra.

i'll be doing something similar when i repaint my car

snoball

Reaction score
my car has the shinoda ones that noone seems to like.. :(

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Snoball said:
my car has the shinoda ones that noone seems to like.. :(

there not terrible man just when i think of that stuff i picture lifted truck in the mud need fender flares...but i guess with the lift we got directly from ford (the 4x4 look) they fit :hammer:

snoball

Reaction score
Heres some pics so people have an idea what they look like. Im wiling to bet someone whos good with fiberglass could mold them on no problem. I like them on there, no stang by me has them. (except a riced out 6er)

A2-1.jpg

A11.jpg

A1-1.jpg

G

GREG@SN95

Snoball said:
Heres some pics so people have an idea what they look like. Im wiling to bet someone whos good with fiberglass could mold them on no problem. I like them on there, no stang by me has them. (except a riced out 6er)

A2-1.jpg

A11.jpg

A1-1.jpg

I don't like how they look like they were installed with double sided tape. But I think they would look really good with some bondo. Get rid of the seems.

I was also thinking about getting some 99-04 fenders and doing some cutting and welding.

In the end, I'm gonna end up doing neither. Unless I win the lotto

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online