fender hash marks on mustangs

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
No.. Just tired of all of the nonsense in multiple threads today.

This one is cool mang nothing bad going on around here. IT was the other thread I was in this morning that was the PITA.

So the mustang with in the garage above with the pics. ITs a left hand drive? :)

aces ST

Reaction score
Win let us agree to disagree... I like form and function. and you prefer function over form. the op's question was answered on page 1 so let us all move on from this.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ryan come on, bad noises leaking and stranded??

Bad noises: dragging exhaust on the ground k member oil pan, x brace in a vert, mid pipes, and so on
Leaking: ripping the fender off and I dunno maybe pulling a ps line off or a washer fluid bottle and so on
Stranded: possibly dragging a hole in the oil pan, ripping out a ps line for a hydroboost system, running a stretched tire for looks and popping a tire and so on.

So to each there own I guess.

Would I like to lower my a little more to get a better look. Hmm maybe yeah, but what I have now is more then acceptable. I love the way it handles and looks.

what are you getting at? I'm not sure I even understand what you're saying, I just said cosmetic mods are way less of a pain in the ass. They're usually less involved and there's less to go wrong.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
what are you getting at? I'm not sure I even understand what you're saying, I just said cosmetic mods are way less of a pain in the ass. They're usually less involved and there's less to go wrong.

Your exact words

with appearance mods nothing can go wrong and start leaking or leave you stranded or make bad noises or any of that shit.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
yeah, pretty much. When was the last time someone did an S281 spoiler or Saleen wheels and ended up with valvetrain noise or oil leak?

Shoot that just seemed to be the norm these days. Appearance was the stuff I was listing. That appears to be the appearance mods these days.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
pretty much nothing you listed was appearance stuff except for the tire stretch lol

So lowering the car to a point of utter non drive ability isn't a appearance mod??

Or or lowering it so far that it rips off parts of the car??

Or or anything else I listed it's non functional and purely appearance. I would call that stupidity also

so lol

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
So lowering the car to a point of utter non drive ability isn't a appearance mod??

Or or lowering it so far that it rips off parts of the car??

Or or anything else I listed it's non functional and purely appearance. I would call that stupidity also

so lol

suspension mods are generally considered a performance mod, but it could be for appearance too. My examples are for strictly appearance mods, smoked headlights, LEDs, emblems, tint, etc.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Late to the game, don't care about the above drama.

I don't like the fender mark BS.

NERD

Reaction score
If I get a Black mustang, I'm going to put put two hash marks on its fender and one hash on my tow rig. :0)

Walking Tall

Reaction score
I like a cool looking car. That's why I got into Mustangs as a kid. I will make my car look cool to me and enjoy it. I didn't really have a single performance mod on the yellow car and loved it. I'm sure you'd say no one is original if everyone copied your car.

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
lol yes it's mine and thank you.

Don't listen to him, it's mine.

Here's a picture of it in my garage:

7722342060_829955bbe3_c.jpg

Shut up guys, obviously my car and my garage. Those are just pics off my flickr from before I painted it white and did the 1st gen headlight mod. Here's the car as it sits today. Can verify because of the ftr logo on the windshield in this pic and the quarter window when the car was black.

13549644995_e8d33f9d96_c.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online