fender hash marks on mustangs

Carnage281

Reaction score
this_thread_gave_me_cancer_by_piratesadventure-d5f6o9n.jpg

NERD

Reaction score
This threads not that bad. the other thread gave me cancer, I died, it dug me up reanimated me, then cut off my wang and made a wounded & insecure Jennifer Lawrence my wife.

Burninrock24

Reaction score
But all there doing is trying to make the cars Into other cars not making them unique. There are still plenty of things out there that haven't been done.

Im sorry but I think suspension and handling should be far ahead of power. My car may have a stock motor but even with the minimal mods I've done in suspension I'm positive it will out handle many cars that have more power and less suspension than mine.

All the younger generation is about is looks and making it look JDM. Our cars are freaking American! Not Japanese.

First off, the Fox v2 -ahem- SN95 chassis is a pretty poor starting platform. And on top of that you have a convertible. Then add in the live axle, macpherson strut design, poor weight distribution (57/43 front/rear), and generally sloppy chassis and you're not sitting too pretty. Not to mention its 3500 lbs.

I'm in the same boat as you and probably more suspension/chassis mods, but I also don't lie to myself lol. My B13 Sentra SE-R or stripped Civic SI would turn circles around this car at an autocross both bone stock as far as suspension is concerned.

I'm not saying they can't be good handling cars there are plenty of people on here that have track prepped Mustangs, but the first 50% of chassis mods are pretty much just playing catch up with other cars.

I also agree that this thread is generally sh!t.

RichV

Reaction score
I saw a lame ass pontiac grand prix with the hash marks. Thought I'd chime in cuz it reminded me of this thread.

'I wanna look like a race car!'

NERD

Reaction score
I saw a lame ass pontiac grand prix with the hash marks. Thought I'd chime in cuz it reminded me of this thread.

'I wanna look like a race car!'

I had a pissy ass 4 door grand am blow my doors off when I was stock. With 2:73's and 185 rwhp I didn't stand a chance. If I had hash marks on my mustang then, I would have taken them off and gave them to him. :0/

Burninrock24

Reaction score
I had a pissy ass 4 door grand am blow my doors off when I was stock. With 2:73's and 185 rwhp I didn't stand a chance. If I had hash marks on my mustang then, I would have taken them off and gave them to him. :0/

Haha I've gotta wonder what the grand am was thinking in the first place though. Like hell ya lets race this dude. Probably surprised himself at the outcome! lol

NERD

Reaction score
Haha I've gotta wonder what the grand am was thinking in the first place though. Like hell ya lets race this dude. Probably surprised himself at the outcome! lol

I doubt he was surprised, the only thing he had in the interior was the dash and drivers seat. A bone stock v6 with a CAI used to clean up on saturday nights. He just knew how to choose the suckers. I probably wasn't his first Mustang victim.

To top it off, it was gold colored.

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
I doubt he was surprised, the only thing he had in the interior was the dash and drivers seat. A bone stock v6 with a CAI used to clean up on saturday nights. He just knew how to choose the suckers. I probably wasn't his first Mustang victim.

To top it off, it was gold colored.

That sounds as bad as this 88 caravan turbo 4 banger runnin 12.2

9838stang

Reaction score
As far as the fender stripe remarks, I think that they look good if they are done right. Personally I put them on to cover up a clear coat blemish until I get the car repainted. I tried to mix in a bit of the boss stripe and a bit of hash stripe on mine.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
All I see in this thread is [MENTION=8860]Win[/MENTION] worrying about what other people do to their own cars. Why does it matter to you?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You probably do got a point on the budget part but a 2 year old is maybe a little more expensive than some pets. I don't get no help from the government our parents. Pay my own rent insurance phone credit card and utilities on my own (half me & half my girl) I do know I goofed up at having a little one at a young she but oh well. When it comes to mods I go with craigslist or stuff club members are selling

Best thing you will ever do in your life and worth every sacrifice!

I have a 1 and 3 year old and they come first, my mustang can rot in the garage before I take one penny away from my kids to buy mods I can't afford. You will get to the point where you will be able to afford more stuff but take care of your family first.

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
Best thing you will ever do in your life and worth every sacrifice!

I have a 1 and 3 year old and they come first, my mustang can rot in the garage before I take one penny away from my kids to buy mods I can't afford. You will get to the point where you will be able to afford more stuff but take care of your family first.

I agree 100%! Had my first daughter 16 years ago,and well guess what happened a year ago.....yep my beautiful little blue eyed cutie #2!

All I see in this thread is Win worrying about what other people do to their own cars. Why does it matter to you?

Was wondering the same,why is that??

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but you went from fender marks to calling out people who cut their springs. Like wat.

Is this not a forum where were free to express things?? We discuss things?

So he probably is in love with me or some dumb shit. Who the hell cares ?

Burninrock24

Reaction score
Yeah but then don't whine when you get called out. Like a preacher on campus saying we're all going to die. He has every right to be there, but you're still making an ass out of yourself.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but then don't whine when you get called out. Like a preacher on campus saying we're all going to die. He has every right to be there, but you're still making an ass out of yourself.

Haha oh that's not whining. It's getting under there skin. It's very fun actually.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online