Ferocious' 1996 Mustang GT - 2016 Photoshoot

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It's been about 2 years since I last shot my car. Given the new year has begun, I figured there was no better time to share with you all how far I've come since then. It's been one hell of a roller coaster building this car and I can honestly say I don't regret a single part of it. Most people ask my why I built it, why I "ruined" a mustang, why I didn't stick with my 03 cobras and saleen wing, why I chose to take the road less (never) traveled. In short, because it's me and because I can. This car has been an absolute blast to build since I stopped worrying about the opinions of those below me and focused on making the car an entire representation of myself. I built the most wicked wing I could dream of, slammed the car to the static point of breaking, and repped a satanic license plate as the cherry on the top. It's not your cup of tea, it's not what you expect a mustang to look like, it's not a racecar, a showcar, or anything people claim it to be. It's simply a car and I'll continue to push limits and break boundaries with this car until my imagination ceases to exist.

Forgive me if some of the photos are grainy. I had my tripod but forgot the mount.
And finally without further ado, my 1996 Ford Mustang GT:

devil_smiley_005.gif
devil_smiley_005.gif
devil_smiley_005.gif

727qjk.jpg

23503786274_15d474d962_b.jpg

23503792234_8797e4e9e1_b.jpg

24131978605_956e459d14_b.jpg

23764177029_cab240b86b_b.jpg

121yexd.jpg

23505220553_88868d46ab_b.jpg

23505216653_3de0060243_b.jpg

24023897732_37d1a7bb34_b.jpg

24131991355_3e7e6c56c4_b.jpg

24023868562_bcc8b773e2_b.jpg

23836402290_aa58ac45fd_b.jpg

23836379800_a96549a3ba_b.jpg

23764221749_299996c32d_b.jpg

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
Looks great. And it's your money and time. If you build it they will come.

sent while thinking of mods for my 4.6s using tapatalk

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I like that you expressed you on your own canvas. I don't know why you should catch any grief about it. The details are meticulous and it pulls off the look very well. The car looks wicked, and I can definitely appreciate that. On a side note, I wish I could catch a deal on those wheels, you don't see them on too many mustangs

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This car causes so much butthurt it makes me lol every post you make on FB or IG reading the replies.

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great. And it's your money and time. If you build it they will come.

The side view on the rear and the picture behind the seats are money.

Love it, Couple pics saved for later *Wink Wink* :)

Thanks guys! :headbang:

I like that you expressed you on your own canvas. I don't know why you should catch any grief about it. The details are meticulous and it pulls off the look very well. The car looks wicked, and I can definitely appreciate that. On a side note, I wish I could catch a deal on those wheels, you don't see them on too many mustangs

Appreciate it man. I'm already considering getting rid of the RPF1s actually.

What exhaust you running

SLP LM1s with a o/r X

This car causes so much butthurt it makes me lol every post you make on FB or IG reading the replies.

Yeah anytime I post the car on anything but my personal IG it stirs up a shitstorm. A couple of people think that's the only reason I post it, to start arguments. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Or they ask you questions like where do you buy the front end from.

COSTCO!!!

AzzLyp

Reaction score
Car looks awesome bro. Never listen to the naysayers - although they make it all worth it. lol

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on you to get some crazy off the wall wheels. RPF1's are too tame for this ride lol.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It pulls it all off in such an interesting way.

Side note, if you are planning on new wheels, send me those, k thx.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Most people ask my why I built it, why I "ruined" a mustang, why I didn't stick with my 03 cobras and saleen wing, why I chose to take the road less (never) traveled. In short, because it's me and because I can. This car has been an absolute blast to build since I stopped worrying about the opinions of those below me and focused on making the car an entire representation of myself. I built the most wicked wing I could dream of, slammed the car to the static point of breaking, and repped a satanic license plate as the cherry on the top. It's not your cup of tea, it's not what you expect a mustang to look like, it's not a racecar, a showcar, or anything people claim it to be. It's simply a car and I'll continue to push limits and break boundaries with this car until my imagination ceases to exist.

I find it slightly hilarious yet sad that it even needs to be said and that haters even exist out-there, just because the car is so unique and different. People out there need to stop viewing other people’s cars as they would want them to be and start appreciating them from an outside perspective. Would I personally be running around with these exterior touches on my build? No, not my cup of tea for ownership. But that does not stop me from appreciating the build and the car. Shit if ferocious woke up tomorrow and decided to wrap it Bright green and purple and paint his rims dogsheit brown I still wouldn’t hate, its not my car. KEEP DOING YOU. :thumbsup:

Sick photos, sick car, and props to you for making a one of a kind mustang that you are ecstatic over. The anime touches are 100% you, love it!

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Or they ask you questions like where do you buy the front end from.
COSTCO!!!

LOL. This one's been popular lately:

"where did you get your front and rear bumper"
"They came with the car..."

Car looks awesome bro. Never listen to the naysayers - although they make it all worth it. lol

I enjoy ferocious response. Very entertaining

So much win in your car and responses. I too, have saved some pictures.

Looks good brother!

Thanks fellas! You're the best :thumbsup:

Happy New Year, man. Great pics

I'm still waiting on you to get some crazy off the wall wheels. RPF1's are too tame for this ride lol.

Is it bad that I agree? I loved them so much when I got them but now I feel the car needs something with a huge lip and negative offset.

It pulls it all off in such an interesting way.

Side note, if you are planning on new wheels, send me those, k thx.

I send wheels. You send moneyz. We all live happi evur aftur.

When that day comes, I'd like to buy the RPF1's :evil:

All you have to do is outbid the Tew.

I find it slightly hilarious yet sad that it even needs to be said and that haters even exist out-there, just because the car is so unique and different. People out there need to stop viewing other people’s cars as they would want them to be and start appreciating them from an outside perspective. Would I personally be running around with these exterior touches on my build? No, not my cup of tea for ownership. But that does not stop me from appreciating the build and the car. Shit if ferocious woke up tomorrow and decided to wrap it Bright green and purple and paint his rims dogsheit brown I still wouldn’t hate, its not my car. KEEP DOING YOU. :thumbsup:

Sick photos, sick car, and props to you for making a one of a kind mustang that you are ecstatic over. The anime touches are 100% you, love it!

Appreciate the kind words man! The only reason I posted the little spiel is because I've had a lot of folks ask why I built such a car. People on the facebook page always think I post it to troll but I honestly post it for the same reason anyone else posts their cars... for people to enjoy it. I know there's hundreds of people who have never seen anything remotely close to this done to a mustang and they enjoy the ingenuity. Sure alot of people hate it, but I'm doing this for myself so bye Felicia. :cool:

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I sense some CCW or Work wheels coming soon....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Staff online