Ferocious' Midnight Cruise // Spring 2014 Photoshoot

rkramer19

Reaction score
I saw this car on another website and fell in love with the splitter and the stance. What suspension setup and tire sizes if you don't mind the ignorant new guy asking?

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this car on another website and fell in love with the splitter and the stance. What suspension setup and tire sizes if you don't mind the ignorant new guy asking?

What website might that be? It's pretty popular on the interwebs so I tend to lose track of where it's posted.

Front suspension: Strange coilover kit, 10" 300# QA1 springs, Strange 10-way adjustable struts, J&M CC plates.
Rear suspension: SVE lowering springs, J&M adjustable lower control arms, Tokico HP shocks, cobra sway bar.
Tires: 17x9 square setup with 245/45/17 fronts and 295/35/17 rear.

rkramer19

Reaction score
I used to have a Chevy Colorado and somebody had posted pictures of other cars they had liked on our forum over there. My truck was scraping the ground when I accelerated on a static 6/8 drop. I love the low life but I totaled her after ripping the frame out from underneath in a construction zone with the road ground off for repaving (manhole cover sticking out of the ground and no where to go at 50 mph) How much clearance do you have from the cross frame for the vert to the ground?

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I used to have a Chevy Colorado and somebody had posted pictures of other cars they had liked on our forum over there. My truck was scraping the ground when I accelerated on a static 6/8 drop. I love the low life but I totaled her after ripping the frame out from underneath in a construction zone with the road ground off for repaving (manhole cover sticking out of the ground and no where to go at 50 mph) How much clearance do you have from the cross frame for the vert to the ground?

I haven't gotten an exact measurement from my x-brace but the clearance is something less than that of a road reflector.
Here is a stupid video I made the other day destroying a couple of them with that brace:

[video=youtube;DwTbiI7g1mU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwTbiI7g1mU[/video]

hondarocks61

Reaction score
Car look cool man! Loving the splitter, I don't think I'v ever seen an sn95 set up like yours, so my hat is off to ya'.

hondarocks61

Reaction score

Literally my worst nightmare...

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
Love the pictures man.

When I had my sn, I too was scraping a lot with the xbrace. I got tired of it and just took it off. Just install subframe connectors and it'll be a fine substitution. That xbrace hangs ridiculously low compared to anything else in the undercarriage.

rkramer19

Reaction score
Love the pictures man.

When I had my sn, I too was scraping a lot with the xbrace. I got tired of it and just took it off. Just install subframe connectors and it'll be a fine substitution. That xbrace hangs ridiculously low compared to anything else in the undercarriage.

i havnt vent really looked too closely at it. How hard is it to take off? I'm not going to be drag racing my mustang so I'm don't feel like I'm going to do any bad structural damage to it.

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Love the pictures man.

The only problem I have with that is it exposes the oil pan. Once I do subframes, I've been considering removing the x-brace and replacing it with a small custom skid plate to protect it from all the defects in the road.

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
i havnt vent really looked too closely at it. How hard is it to take off? I'm not going to be drag racing my mustang so I'm don't feel like I'm going to do any bad structural damage to it.
Not hard at all. Every screw is very accessible and It only took me 15 min-30min.

a306juGRnot

Reaction score
The only problem I have with that is it exposes the oil pan. Once I do subframes, I've been considering removing the x-brace and replacing it with a small custom skid plate to protect it from all the defects in the road.
I think the k member sits a lil lower if I remember correctly...but it's always better safe than sry

rkramer19

Reaction score

Shorter oil pan?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online