Ferocious' Photo Dump Thread

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Figured since everyone is posting the photographs they are taking while learning thier new cameras, I'll go ahead and post some up of my work.
If anyone wants to see all my photo coverage/features, you can find it on my website under the blog section.

lenoirphotography.com
lenoirphotography.com
lenoirphotography.com

2v327vs.jpg

14t0h04.jpg

vrxxsh.jpg

2in8k9.jpg

24lk0wp.jpg

255lwux.png

2em2akl.jpg

2pq3sc7.jpg

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome! I always like to check out your flickr when I'm on.

Can we change your thread title to "Ferocious' already learned how to use my camera"?

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was originally gonna put that but it sounds cocky to me.

A select few of my picture never make it to flickr. I have just so many I lose track.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I love these photo threads that keep coming up. You've got some skill, and the right subject matter! These photos really show the extreme detail that were put into the cars

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
only reason i log on to the internet....car pics :headbang:

cool that you got a pic of the liberty walk ferrari. was that the same one that was rear ended by a jeep at sema?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
a tad bummed you didn't get a pic of the taco behind the miata here :p

24lk0wp.jpg

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love these photo threads that keep coming up. You've got some skill, and the right subject matter! These photos really show the extreme detail that were put into the cars

Thanks man. I try to bring out as much character from the cars as I can. Just proves that you don't need an expensive camera or a nice car/setting to get a great photo.
only reason i log on to the internet....car pics :headbang:

cool that you got a pic of the liberty walk ferrari. was that the same one that was rear ended by a jeep at sema?

Yup, same one.

a tad bummed you didn't get a pic of the taco behind the miata here :p

Or so you think.

fctldl.png

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Or so you think.

fctldl.png
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this..... This generation taco slammed to the ground is something special. So freaking clean

DavidBoren

Reaction score
Great pictures. My only advice would to be a little more selective of what you take pictures of. That ridiculously riced charger with the hood and the doors, it's hideous, and I threw up a little bit in my mouth when I saw it. Which is a bummer, because I had a pretty good chub going on from the other pictures.

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Great pictures. My only advice would to be a little more selective of what you take pictures of. That ridiculously riced charger with the hood and the doors, it's hideous, and I threw up a little bit in my mouth when I saw it. Which is a bummer, because I had a pretty good chub going on from the other pictures.

That ridiculously riced out charger has more money into the paint of that hood than your entire car. However you probably don't understand the craftsmanship that went into that car because you are a stereotypical narrow minded mustang owner. I assure you if you parked your mustang next to that charger not a single person would give the slightest care about your car. Please refrain from commenting on any of my threads if you can't respect the amount of work and time someone puts in their car.

DavidBoren

Reaction score
Whoa, I was just playin', guy. Calm down. I'm not a stereotypical narrow-minded mustang owner, at all. For one, I don't own a mustang. Secondly, I didn't realize that mustang owners were so generally narrow-minded that there is a stereotype associated with mustang owners and narronarrow-minded-ness.

I'm not saying that the artwork on the ridiculously riced out charger is not high quality. It's pretty. And pretty is all that counts at car shows, so you are probably right... even if I had a mustang, and even if it was modified how I would modify a mustang, it wouldn't get a second look sitting next to that charger. I don't know what has all been done to that charger in regards to engine/drivetrain/suspension, so I won't comment on anything but the aesthetics. Gullwing doors in the back with butterflies up front make it look like a transformer caught halfway through transforming. Gullwings front and rear would have been cool. Normal doors up front and suicide doors in the rear would have been nice. Butterflies up front and reverse (suicide) butterflies in the back would have been killer. But mixing lambo doors and delorean doors doesn't do it for me. It's my opinion, and like everyone else on the interwebs, I feel entitled to tell everybody what I think. Take it for what it is... An opinion.

I am a die-hard form follows function believer. In my limited experience, I have found that most of the time, when you see flashy paintjobs and lambo doors (not on a Lamborghini), that all the money went to form, not function. I have found exceptions to this. I have seen fully built and tuned, absolutely baller performance machines with flashy paint and suicide doors and even ridiculous rice underglow lights, on legit 10-second cars... forgive my ignorance if that charger happens to an equally impressive powerplant and suspension to go with all that fancy paint.

I appreciate hard work, I just appreciate it more when it's performance oriented, not just skin deep.