Ferocious' Photo Dump Thread

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
fctldl.png
My .02,
I'm an ISCA World of Wheels professional judge (yes I get paid to judge cars) for the past 16 years. Want to point what's really important for any car show. Car shows and car events are nothing without people like yourselves. Events only succeed when WE get involved.

World of Wheels is a "Custom" car show meaning the more bling the better, degree of difficulty is a huge factor and quality of the workmanship. We expect a car to be clean, if not, we deduct points. make sure you read the rules when you are showing your vehicle. The truck in the photos above has a HUGE degree of difficulty and I can see that from my computer and I can appreciate the time, and money spent along with the owners imagination that went in to building this truck.

lutter94

Reaction score
That ridiculously riced out charger has more money into the paint of that hood than your entire car. However you probably don't understand the craftsmanship that went into that car because you are a stereotypical narrow minded mustang owner. I assure you if you parked your mustang next to that charger not a single person would give the slightest care about your car. Please refrain from commenting on any of my threads if you can't respect the amount of work and time someone puts in their car.

I understand how much time/work/money/craftsmanship went into it. But that doesn't mean everyone has to agree with the builders taste. Say he has 50 grand into the car, if he were to sell it, he wouldn't get it. The person built what they wanted, thats fine, its their car, they can do whatever they want, no worries. But that doesn't mean I, or Broen, have to dig it. Idk why everyone has to get so butt-hurt when one person doesn't drool/fap over something. You're pictures have amazing quality, you have a lot of talent. But not everyone likes every style.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Let's calm down here folks. It's easy to misunderstand and misread on the interwebz, and context when something is said is sorely lacking. Something can be said in jest (not suggesting that it was, just saying) that came across wrong and ish just blows up. Guys, deep breath, fahhgggedabouddit, and Ferocious let's see more awesome pics mang! And if you have anything negative to say - start your own thread! ;)

DavidBoren

Reaction score
96blak54, I do apologize if you thought that I was saying that mustang owners are narrow-minded. Let me assure you that was not my intentions, at all. I was pretty surprised myself when I was referred to as a stereotypical narrow-minded mustang owner. I'm not a mustang owner, at all. And I do make an honest effort to avoid being narrow-minded. Hell, I was pointing out that I was unaware of there being a narrow-minded stereotype associated with owning mustangs, because I have not found anyone on this forum to habitually exhibit narrow-minded-ness. The people on this forum seem to be very level headed and open-minded, that is why I frequent this forum, and left mustangevolution.

For any offense caused by my previous statements, I apologize.

Ferocious, the quality of your pictures is undeniable. And I enjoy looking at quality car pictures, even if I happen to disagree with the way any particular vehicle may have been modified. I not only can, and do, appreciate the work involved in modifying the vehicle, but I also appreciate the work you put in taking the pictures and posting them for us to see. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us, and sorry if you took offense to my comments. I didn't mean to show up in your thread and cause problems.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
I must be narrowminded, cause that charger is hideous.

But I can definitely appreciate the stupid amount of time and work, and money that went into it.

Sent from tha trap house.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Werd. The pinstriping along on that hood is amazing. Not my thing, but very Ed Roth!

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't care if you guys like the charger or not. Thats not the point. I took offense to that statement because he said I should pick better subjects to photograph because that one made him throw up in his mouth. Sorry for having a sense of respect but I would never talk to anyone/about someones car like that, not in person nor the internet. There's better ways to say you don't like someones car. Telling me to shoot something else isn't one of them.

Anyways,

Here's something a little different for you weenies.

15319707260_7e16e1c268_b.jpg

15483276386_4967efa2d6_c.jpg
15319423039_2c20c9905a_c.jpg

15506038172_b41b98b12d_b.jpg

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't care if you guys like the charger or not. Thats not the point. I took offense to that statement because he said I should pick better subjects to photograph because that one made him throw up in his mouth. Sorry for having a sense of respect but I would never talk to anyone/about someones car like that, not in person nor the internet. There's better ways to say you don't like someones car. Telling me to shoot something else isn't one of them.

Anyways,

Here's something a little different for you weenies.

15319707260_7e16e1c268_b.jpg

15483276386_4967efa2d6_c.jpg
15319423039_2c20c9905a_c.jpg

15506038172_b41b98b12d_b.jpg

Uggggh, I totally threw up in my mou.....okay no I didn't.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
so many opinionated ass fools that feel this desperate need to make sure EVERYONE knows they don't approve of shit lol. i don't see why you guys give a fuuk tbh. who gives a damn if you like the damn charger...why stress trying to make sure we all know this? so particular about ones car mods for being boring ass car owners lol. bullitts and a pi intake means you guys have the right to shove your opinions about eveyones fuuking car down peoples throats? go fuuk off if you don't like the pics or cars op photographs...he never asked wtf your opinions are any fuuking way.

cool pics ferocious :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Static of course :eek:

It actually use to be way lower but he didn't like the rubbing in the back so raised it a tad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online