Ferocious' Photo Dump Thread

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Man that scion looks killer, my girl has a black one but it doesn't look that nice since it's her only car. Wish I could get her to lower it some

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
16281677343_803e59b20a_b.jpg

16715539359_52a61c7d7b_b.jpg

16901552285_5340bcfeaa_b.jpg

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I remember San Diego. Beautiful city,...people laughed at my Ky accent. Im so scarred
Nice photos

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Post the rest of the last pictures!
They're gorgeous!

I only like posting a selective few.

16983054645_32f9a5d686_b.jpg

16783656967_cba1facb88_b.jpg

I remember San Diego. Beautiful city,...people laughed at my Ky accent. Im so scarred
Nice photos

Thanks man. The people are hit and miss around here.. depends on what part of San Diego you're in. Everyone is nice out east.

Darhawk

Reaction score
Cool thread! I was just in the San Diego area on vacation and everyday I would look for you [MENTION=15502]Ferocious[/MENTION], just in case I got the lucky chance of seeing your car in person. My dreams were crushed.....:sad5:
Better luck next year!

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cool thread! I was just in the San Diego area on vacation and everyday I would look for you Ferocious, just in case I got the lucky chance of seeing your car in person. My dreams were crushed.....:sad5:
Better luck next year!

There is a higher chance you will spot a unicorn than the slammed SN95 of a car that I own. The car stays in the garage weeks at a time. If I knew you were in the area however I would have brought it out and hit the city.

Darhawk

Reaction score
Yeah I knew my chances were very slim to non...But a man can dream can't he! LOL!!! even if you daily drove your stanger about! I didn't realize it was parked more now than before...

CWO

Reaction score
so many opinionated ass fools that feel this desperate need to make sure EVERYONE knows they don't approve of shit lol. i don't see why you guys give a fuuk tbh. who gives a damn if you like the damn charger...why stress trying to make sure we all know this? so particular about ones car mods for being boring ass car owners lol. bullitts and a pi intake means you guys have the right to shove your opinions about eveyones fuuking car down peoples throats? go fuuk off if you don't like the pics or cars op photographs...he never asked wtf your opinions are any fuuking way.

cool pics ferocious [emoji106]
Well that's not the case at all. Of course he wants people's opinions,or he wouldn't be posting pictures on a public forum.

Here's the problem, this website only wants people to have their opinion when it's in the best interest of the person looking for it.

Here's an example:

"that front splitter on your Mustang is ****ing sick! " that's good!

" that front splitter on your 200hp Street car is ****ing stupid" that's bad!

They're both opinions. The difference? One if them isn't exactly what the person with the Gay splitter was hoping to hear.

If you post pics of your shit you should be fully prepared for what comes. Good or bad. Of course this forum chooses to ban anyone with an opinion they don't like.....just like real life.

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well that's not the case at all. Of course he wants people's opinions,or he wouldn't be posting pictures on a public forum.

Here's the problem, this website only wants people to have their opinion when it's in the best interest of the person looking for it.

Here's an example:

"that front splitter on your Mustang is ****ing sick! " that's good!

" that front splitter on your 200hp Street car is ****ing stupid" that's bad!

They're both opinions. The difference? One if them isn't exactly what the person with the Gay splitter was hoping to hear.

If you post pics of your shit you should be fully prepared for what comes. Good or bad. Of course this forum chooses to ban anyone with an opinion they don't like.....just like real life.

TL;DR.

yawn.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online