FettoWolf here

Fettowolf

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I go by fetto live in southwestern Ohio. I just acquired a 1995 GT with several mods. New to the mustang family hoping to learn more and someday get this out to the track. Thanks for the add looking forward to the forum and everybody in it.
Thanks again
Fetto

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the community Fetto. You will find a lot of good information here, and the people are really welcoming.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I go by fetto live in southwestern Ohio. I just acquired a 1995 GT with several mods. New to the mustang family hoping to learn more and someday get this out to the track. Thanks for the add looking forward to the forum and everybody in it.
Thanks again
Fetto

Welcome! Tons of great people and lots and lots of knowledge on here! Ask any questions you have and im sure everyone will jump right in and try and help you.

Post some pics! (photobucket.com)

Sinned83

Reaction score
Welcome. When you say track what type of racing do you mean?

chris91

Reaction score
Welcome!! Southwest ohio huh? Close to Cincy? We have a great local Mustang forum if you want to check it out. It's www.stangbangerz.com Great group of ppl and we are having a big cruise in on Oct 18th at the Milford Quaker Steak and Lube.

blackdemon007

Reaction score
Welcome - previous vehicle background?
What brings you to the Mustang community?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online