Few New Pics of my 94GT Vert Saleen Replica

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Well I finally took some pics today (shitty ones), after the accident, had the car back for about a month ago. I was hit by someone who pulled a u turn in front of me. The first pic is the old pic when i first got it then a month later i got hit. I know i suck at taking pics and will put some decent ones up soon.

It needed new door, fender, front left suspension, repaint on side skirt and front bumper, new head light/side marker. The paint was generally good, I thought so anyways, until i saw some sunshine on my door, and looks like the door wasnt painted propery so back the car goes :voodoo:

here are some pics u cant even see what im taking about (just looks like slight overspray on the bottom of the door), but in reality its a red part of a red door they forgot to paint ::)

anyways...

When I first got it

72196.jpg

After the accident I will get some topless later hehe

98510.jpg

98511.jpg

98512.jpg

98513.jpg

98514.jpg

98518.jpg

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score
It has new all the visuals you see, and some other stuff

King Cobra Clutch,
B/M Pro Ripper Shifter,
BBK Cold Air,
Bullit Pedals,
Full Tune UP, plugs, MSD Cap, Rotor, FRPP Wires etc,
Gauges,
Off Road H pipe
2 Chamber Original Flows
Eibach Sportlines.

My plans are to get some 3.55 or 3.73 gears soon, and also too go with a blower in the future and or HCI, and more heh

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score
oh yea i left the door filllers at the previous owners home, so i will eventually get those and get em on.

thanks for the comment

u should see how bad they missed the paint its not noticeable there, but if u look very very close in the sun its apparant, door must be repainted.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks pretty sweet !

Good luck on the repairs.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What did they all paint man? Cars lookin good man, really like that thing Im just pissed my buddy sold it lol wanted to get pics of the 2 cars together...mabye some day :D.

I love those wheels man, take care of em.

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
What did they all paint man? Cars lookin good man, really like that thing Im just pissed my buddy sold it lol wanted to get pics of the 2 cars together...mabye some day :D.

I love those wheels man, take care of em.

I will never sell it haha i love it! They put on a new door, fender, paint on side skirt, and front bumper.

I love the wheels they are very rare hard to come by, I will surely take care of em 8)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
amazing... thats all i have to say. verrrrrry clean! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
beautiful stang, wax it much ;D

heh actually it needs a wax, the side ur looking at is the newly painted stuff well the door front bumper and fender anyways.

I generally keep my car very clean hehe :angel:

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Some Ultra clears are on the way.

The hood doesnt have a hold down for it, and aftermarket hoods are known to fly up, so the change goes under neath, and locks the hood in place.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I think smoked headlights would look better, they would blend in amazing with the black. I used to have clears....but they look like HOLY SH!T CLEARS HEADLIGHTS! They take away from the look of the car. Smoked headlights blend in and look sinister :thumb:

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Tony Montana said:
Some Ultra clears are on the way.

The hood doesnt have a hold down for it, and aftermarket hoods are known to fly up, so the change goes under neath, and locks the hood in place.

Hood pin's should be on the way as well lol! Car looks realllllly goooooood!!!!! BTW i want your wheels, they are sexy!

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
I think smoked headlights would look better, they would blend in amazing with the black. I used to have clears....but they look like HOLY SH!T CLEARS HEADLIGHTS! They take away from the look of the car. Smoked headlights blend in and look sinister :thumb:

I considered smoked, but I dunno, i like them on any color but black for some reason, well vs ulta clears anyways. I think the clears blend better with the saleen graphics etc. ANd I should be getting a good deal on the clears which is another reason i chose them :D

As for hoodpins, ive never been a fan of hood pins, but the chain was on the car when i got it, im gonna try a diff method that isnt as noticeable, but this works for now.

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Oh yea forgot to mention this is mustang number 6 (i will keep this one for a while)

1)97 cobra
2)88 GT
3)97 Cobra
4)89 Coupe (STOLEN)
5)89 Coupe 5L conversion
6)Current Car

I will try to get a pic of each up, my favorite so far is my current car, as far as power my 2nd cobra was a blast to drive.

thorco3

Reaction score
mmm... Chrome speelines... gotta love it :drunk:

some ultra clears will be right at home on your car :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online