Few PICS of my 98 COBRA...

badass98svt

Reaction score
Here ya go, I found a few more pics I took a while back. There's a couple photoshops someone did for me too...

side2.jpg

side.jpg

diag2.jpg

diag3.jpg

Lchop.jpg

Lchop2.jpg

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
wow the lighting in background look sweet, love the saleens also. :thumb:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
god dude, ive actually never seen a picture of your car blown up.. man that is a freaking sweet ride! holy crap. i loveeeeeee the red and the spoiler! saleens look good to. and is that background photoshopped or real? because thats insane! man i love your ride!!!! i def need the 281 spoiler now. wherd you get it and how much if you dont mind.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Nice car bro. Am I the only one who always thinks..."Man it would be fun to drive on Those roads" when you see the roads in the background of peoples shots?

97vertstang

Reaction score
damn man i get goosebumps everytime i see ur car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u got one of the BEST looking sn95 out there!!!!!

94TURBO5 0

Reaction score
My favorite Ford color on Mustangs! Wanna trade those Saleen rims for some 18" Cobra R's? :D
Are those 85-86 Fox seats in your car or Recaros?

Nick

Reaction score
Car looks real good. I love the background too!!!!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
That Cobra ABC front lip bumper will give it a very clean look with those side skirts IMO, ever thought about that?

Lightning is badass....

97six

Reaction score
WOW! :hitit: :khobra: i love your car. great work on it

OP
OP
badass98svt

badass98svt

Reaction score
Guys, thanks for all the compliments.
To answer a few questions...

TxCobra... the spoiler is a Saleen replica, from ABC Exclusive. no complaints, great quality. The background is real aside from the 2 photoshopped pics with the lightning.

94Turbo50... Not a big fan of Cobra R's, so I'll hold onto my Saleens. The seats are my stockers, with 85/86 GT Halo headrests in them.

Jersey, I've thought about the ABC front spoiler, and I almost went with it about a year ago. But my car sits too low, The painted front spoiler would look terrible in no time.

Keep the compliments (positive or negative) rolling in...

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think i've seen your car on Corral before.

Nice pics :thumb:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
MAN WTF! That car is one of my favorites on here now. It looks :puke: in a good way.
What springs is on her??

What is different about it from other sn95's? I cant understand what it is, but it looks so much nicer :dancing6: I see the bottom of the door is different, but that cant be it only.

waltnono

Reaction score
Twista said:
MAN WTF! That car is one of my favorites on here now. It looks :puke: in a good way.
What springs is on her??

What is different about it from other sn95's? I cant understand what it is, but it looks so much nicer :dancing6: I see the bottom of the door is different, but that cant be it only.

Only other thing is the saleen wing that I see.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
waltnono said:
Twista said:
What springs is on her??

Only other thing is the saleen wing that I see.

and the side skirts i think and the front of the car looks different. Maybe its just the wheels/tires or the cobra bumper ;] Nice car though.

OP
OP
badass98svt

badass98svt

Reaction score
The springs are Suspension Techniques up front and Ford C springs out back.
Also as mentioned, I have the Saleen s281 spoiler and Xenon sideskirts.
Other exterior mods are shortened antenna, and clear corner lights, that's about it for exterior mods.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.