Few pics of my blue 95 GT

OP
OP
R

r_suh

Reaction score
i later find out that the rear wheels have a +41mm offset. need some modifications in order for them to fit just right.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sweet bud! same wheels, will look KILLER!!!! Yeah I almost bought the 18x9 and 18x10 but I ended up being too ancy and didnt wanna deal with modifing stuff so I just got all 18x9....18x10 would be sweet if you can get them to fit well though. I sometimes wish I just beefed up and got the 10". I find those wheels almost look black chrome when on the car @ times, the way the lip is it reflects off the tires.

You will have to flip or remove quad-shocks then get a custom spacer made about 1/2" I realised. You will have to get longer & stronger wheel studs...that SHOULD WORK. I did lots of research on the 10" setup and with my calculations a 1/2" spacer should work?!

OP
OP
R

r_suh

Reaction score
sweet thanks for the info man. i hope to get these one by next spring. i hope i can get the tens on the back (fingers TIGHTLY crossed). do they make a spacer that has studs on them that are 1/2"?

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Damn I love those wheels, they are gonna look mint!

I remember when I saw your car in new west, when i lived in that area, clean car dude.

Once again cant wait to see the wheels on there.! :khobra:

OP
OP
R

r_suh

Reaction score
thannks man! i can't wait to put them on either! :dancing6:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
r_suh said:
sweet thanks for the info man. i hope to get these one by next spring. i hope i can get the tens on the back (fingers TIGHTLY crossed). do they make a spacer that has studs on them that are 1/2"?

No and even if they do id be scared shitless to use them. MM sells 1/2 spacers I think, then just get the longer studs from them. Art should beable to hook up a good deal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online