few questions about pi stuff

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
1. Is there any place where i can get all the accessories needed for a pi swap (i mean like the hoses and stuff, not the h/c/i)
2. What is a good intake to get over the plastic one, i was looking into typhoon, i was just wondering what others there are
3. Porting, im not too familiar with the different port jobs that can be done, what would you guys suggest for a mild port job (car is going to be a dd)
Thats it for the questions
Thanks,
Corey

gt96stang

Reaction score
Once you get the major components. You can give Randy in the ford parts section over at modulardepot forums.. He'll be able to get you everything you need..

ck5.0

Reaction score
Do you still have the bracket scarface?

tooslow

Reaction score
unless you are planning to rev it to the moon, are throw tons of boost into it. the stock plastic PI manifold is your best bet. for mild engine, all the others will make you lose some low end grunt and gain little to nothing on the top end.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think i might have the PI coolant tube and nipple laying around that i don't need...i have to look next week when i'm not so busy.

As far as intake goes...the Composite PI is the best bang for the buck but if you want aftermarket then get the Trickflow...porting it would be a waste unless you are building a serious setup...on a mild setup it would probably cost you low end power/tq

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online

No members online now.