FFW in the ATL

Suspect

Reaction score
new hod bishesss!!
Picture057.jpg

ill post a few cuz i have a bunch. check the rest here..
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/DNA_19/FFW/?start=all

Picture004.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture031.jpg

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
man u shoulda came out! coulda got u a hood. i got it for $220. :dancing6: they had all kinds too. almost got the cobra r2000, i think thats whats its called. its the one with the 2 humps, 1 small hump in the middle, and a few vents. but i instead got the one that i originally wanted. im happy.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Man, what a deal. I was looking at the cerivins site earlier and they want $400 for a hood an bumper.

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
u still might be able to get one. get urself up there 2morrow (today) and see if hes still there. ull see one vendor and white hoods all around them.

wht46gt

Reaction score
yeah id love to have one of those hoods id really like to have the cobra 'r' hood

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i didnt see that guy carry that hood :mad: :mad: i would have bought that instead of the cobra bumper. :-[

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
What brand is that hood and did it fit ok... I was going to order a hood but FFW will be here in a couple weeks so i might just wait... You wouldnt happen to remember what the tallest size he had would you??

Willis

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
no, but he had all types of hoods fo all years. just had em laying around, against the fence, and a bunch in his trailer. saw people buying em, so i figured id talk with him before i left and ended up getting one.

hood fit real good, im dropping it off at the painters and hes gonna fit and mark it for me before he paints it. 8) ill post pics when its on.

Turbo4

Reaction score
Hey Guy's I own the SVO in the FFW pic's. I just joined last week, good group of people you have here. Hope to meet some of you at the shows around ATL this summer. If you see the SVO come over and introduce yourself. Later, Chris H

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
Turbo4 said:
Hey Guy's I own the SVO in the FFW pic's. I just joined last week, good group of people you have here. Hope to meet some of you at the shows around ATL this summer. If you see the SVO come over and introduce yourself. Later, Chris H

awesome car man!! O0

SMOKE

Reaction score
Turbo4 said:

Another welcome, great looking ride. Need to hit up BMC, if you haven't already.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online