FFW Texas - car show questions!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
well, me and my dad are going up to the FFW in Ennis Texas in September and im entering my car into the car show. i like my car better than the ones ive seen up there before but i know the judges probably think differently. sooo maybeee, just maybeeee i can talk my dad into getting me some parts to make my car stand out. since i dont have a job, he might not be willing but its worth a shot. sooo if i am to get some parts what should i get?

should i do some engine mods? or should i do some exterior?

for the exterior, i was thinking
- new center caps (will be doing regardless)
- cross drilled and slotted rotors possibly (expensive)
- powdercoating the calipers (red)
- majorrrrrr detailing job (will do anyways)
- maybe some new edge cobra seats (suede inserts and black leather, anyone know where i can get these and some prices?)
- im debating an s281 spoiler but i kinda like my stock spoiler on there.. im not sure yet.
- maybe some billit interior items? idk how they would look, with an all black interior, do you guys think black looks better?
- paint the mirrors a gloss black?

let me know if i should do anything under the hood.. polished parts? performance parts? remember, im trying to talk my dad into this so a 6k $$ KB kit isnt going to work, no matter how much i want it. (thats for graduation time :))

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Some things that would make it stand out are Smoked Headlights (I think you have those though dont you?), Chrome/Polished Rad Cover, nice brakes (you dont know how many ppl are allways checkin out my brakes and giving me comments) I mean like nice rotors and calipers etc. mabye paint them red.

Painting the mirrors would look good, also mabye some bullitt pedals (they look and feel sweet), nice shift knob. Also #1 a gooooood detailing.

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
Do what Matt did to his front bumper.

I wish my daddy would pay for mods on my car.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Some things that would make it stand out are Smoked Headlights (I think you have those though dont you?), Chrome/Polished Rad Cover, nice brakes (you dont know how many ppl are allways checkin out my brakes and giving me comments) I mean like nice rotors and calipers etc. mabye paint them red.

Painting the mirrors would look good, also mabye some bullitt pedals (they look and feel sweet), nice shift knob. Also #1 a gooooood detailing.
Yeah i have the smoked headlights, im thinking just some nice brake rotors that are cross drilled and slotted, powdercoating the calipers red... and a nice detail. i didnt think of the shift knob, i do need a new one and the pedals i will probably do too along with the centercaps.

Goindeafonmtx said:
Do what Matt did to his front bumper.

I wish my daddy would pay for mods on my car.

lol and idk if my dad is going to even think twice about saying yes to what im going to ask him. im just hoping maybe hell be like, well yeah thats a good idea or something lol. and i loveee my stock cobra bumper =D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online