FilterMAG - Oil Filter Magnet

michaelprimetime

Reaction score
Hey guys, I joined the forum the other day as I saw some people were posting about Flitz polish. My company sells Flitz, so I posted up a 20% discount on anything you guys want to buy. I was poking around the forum some more and thought I could offer you guys the same discount for a product used to help your engine burn cleaner oil.

The product is called FilterMAG and it simply snaps onto your oil filter. It has 8 to 14 (depending on the unit for your filter) very strong magnets built into it. They pull metal and steel shavings / particles to the side of the oil filter wall and it prevents them from going into the engine. This will pull the particles and shavings as small as 2 microns in size. The standard oil filter will only keep particles the size of 25 microns from going into the engine. Basically this product will increase the life of your engine, and you can actually go longer between oil changes.

If anyone wants to buy one, Click Here. Be sure to type discount code SN95 in the discount field at check out and you will get 20% off your entire order. If anyone has any questions shoot me an email or post here. Best if posted here so we can keep them public. :thumb:

Whitepony

Reaction score
no thanks i dont want to start "burning" cleaner oil :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have four of these thing's, one on the Jeep, Integra, Mustang, and G35. They really do work, and you'd be surprised how much gunk is floating around in your oil.

95-stang

Reaction score
I know a few people who really rate these, they do what they say. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online