After not finding any oem steering wheels out there whatsoever for our mustangs in good shape, I decided to take a whack at doing it myself. A couple weeks later, and several hours of stitching later, I am finally done! I started by getting a junkyard steering wheel from a 94 Tbird that was *almost* the same as ours, just that the location of the horn switches were slightly off. Took the old cover off of the junkyard wheel to experiment, and ironed it out and used it as a basic pattern to work from. For the new leather, I found a good place in phx that supplies special UV-treated leather for cars. Selected just plain black leather with a nice little grain. Also bought a 4 mm leather punch and some heavy duty waxed thread for the holes. Made a pattern, stitched up the bottom and stretched her on! After several hours of painfully hard stitching, it's done!