finally found a 50 state legal mid pipe!!!!!

97vertstang

Reaction score
for all u cali guys!!!!!!!
http://rpmoutlet.com/musv8maccat2.htm
its pretty cheap to for $250 , not bad.how good is rpmoutlet.com????i want to know how good the company is before ordering???i got to pay insurance this weekend , but hopefully i can order it in a couple weeks.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i heard pypes is pretty good you should look for some reviews on it make sure its worth the purchase

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
i just went to their website pypesexhaust.com and apperantly their cat is 50 state legal BUT their x pipe isnt!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: thats some bull crap!!!!!! thats false advertisement in there!!!!!!!!!their x pipe is 49 state legal, guess what state its illegal on???

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hmmmm let me guess.................ALASKA ??????

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thats the reason I didn't move to Cali 2 years ago. My girl was offered a promotion and had to transfer to San Diego which is a great place but i refused to sell my car or even own another that i couldn't modify...plus a decent place to live was 2 million dollars :rant: so i stayed here. I will move to Maui before i would California.

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
:lol:
thats bs, with all the laws they got here,and housing is expensive!!!! many people are moving out of the state because all the problems

Ender

Reaction score
Technically it is illegal to replace a cat with anything but another stock one under federal law. The only exception is if the stock cat is no longer available and yours failed. Luckily that law isn't enforced most of the time.

caseypayne69

Reaction score
Meh, who cares about street legal. :dancing6:.  Lets see we got off road pipes, intakes, heads, etc. :p  Around here it's a $2,500 fine if caught, but they just don't push it in Kentucky, everybody and his brother has at least one car with no cats around here. But congrats on the find.

caseypayne69

Reaction score
97vertstang said:
:lol:
thats bs, with all the laws they got here,and housing is expensive!!!! many people are moving out of the state because all the problems

I'd be to scared of the predicted earthquake their of 2010.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
stuff like this makes me fill out job applications.

Plus 1 ...another app in! I need money for a midpipe.. fuck food :D jk about the food thing.

Rantheman

Reaction score
pypes is good it cheaper to get parts directly from pypes themselves I am running there o/r xpipe short style for long tubed headers works great plent of ground clearance and i like the three piece design makes it easier to take out and to adjust

97gtconv.

Reaction score
doesn't really matter if it's 50 state legal. they can still fine you by changing it out.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
97gtconv. said:
doesn't really matter if it's 50 state legal. they can still fine you by changing it out.

Its illegal, but legal in away since itll past emission most likly. Removing ANy working cat and replacing them with a non stock factory one is illegal. I dunno any states who go by this law anyways.

Maybe Cali :puke:

edit: Ender already covered.. sry :eek:

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
see i wouldnt give a shit if i only used it on the weekends , but this is my daily driver, cops dont really care , but they have smog stops( dont know what u call them :dunno: ) on the streets sometimes. i thought this one was legal, but it isnt and here a aftermarket catted mid pipe is as good as a o/r mid pipe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online