Finally found some!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the id-10t formula is the one you want.

I have a buddy that works at an autoparts place and he said its not an uncommon trick to send people in. I told him next time to flip it and send the person back out with a bottle of what ever and then tell them that they said to get the premium fluid or don't bother and it was only $150 for the bottle.

If you have some time do a search on youtube and there are a ton o fvidoes showing people doing it. Found this just yesterday...

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Is it ok to go back to regular after using synthetic? My blinkers are high mileage and have never been changed. I’m worried that if I use synthetic, if I ever go back to regular motorcraft blinker fluid, it may damage something.

Also, while we are on the subject, I am looking for a local part store that may sell this. My other car sprung a leak, and I need to replace the smoke that came out.

upload_2021-1-10_1-6-19.jpeg

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Is it ok to go back to regular after using synthetic? My blinkers are high mileage and have never been changed. I’m worried that if I use synthetic, if I ever go back to regular motorcraft blinker fluid, it may damage something.

Also, while we are on the subject, I am looking for a local part store that may sell this. My other car sprung a leak, and I need to replace the smoke that came out.

View attachment 8927

I need a few barrels of that at work!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.