Finally got an SVT, check it out

OP
OP
D

Dark-5.0

Reaction score
I paid 10.8 for it. But the owner still owed 6,900 on it so thats what the bill of sale is for and then I paid cash on top of that. So I only have to pay taxes on 6,900. Which is nice. Good luck with the tinting man. I think it looks awesome. This time around though I'm gonna get the smoked film from Lamin-x.com. Same effect but its not permanent. I'm gonna try it out and see if I like it. I saw a 911 turbo the other day with both sets of lights with it and it looked tits. So I think it will work.

Jeremy

Adam_346

Reaction score
looks good man , my friend's car is identical he bought it with 60,??? miles on it bone stock from some old people , it has full exhaust now and chrome Cobra R's.

OP
OP
D

Dark-5.0

Reaction score
I still have the GT. I need to recharge the a/c now that its back in the car. Get a new clockspring for the airbag and then fix the ebrake cable. After those small things its time to wash and detail and its up for sale.

Jeremy

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
awesome ride man! black on black FTW!!!!!! awesome job on gettin the springs early and the gears. need to put some gears in mine. looks like you got an awesome deal! suppppper clean looking too! good luck sellin the other stang btw. get more pics of her when you get it lowered and sittin right! interior too.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dark-5.0 said:
I paid 10.8 for it. But the owner still owed 6,900 on it so thats what the bill of sale is for and then I paid cash on top of that. So I only have to pay taxes on 6,900. Which is nice. Good luck with the tinting man. I think it looks awesome. This time around though I'm gonna get the smoked film from Lamin-x.com. Same effect but its not permanent. I'm gonna try it out and see if I like it. I saw a 911 turbo the other day with both sets of lights with it and it looked tits. So I think it will work.

Jeremy

Let me know if the film comes out better then the spray on! :thumb:

Jeremy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online