Finally got back into another Mustang! BAB Saleen!

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
That's my plan eventually. Pi motor with cams and a blower. Probably be a few years though. Looking to just go through the suspension, get and o/r pipe on it and cruise it for a while.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
I miss the yellow 95 but man this thing will def keep me happy for a long long time

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Here's another pic while still on the trailer about 1200 miles from home here on the way back with the saleen
guhyqyvu.jpg

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Wow man, I am really impressed. All my life I've been infactuated with Saleens since I saw a red speedster 96-98 on my block. Since then I've been slowly piecing my car together to convert it to a Saleen and you got a BAB Saleen, ULTRA RARE! Congrats, you have to be going to American Muscle Car Show! I think you were in our cruise group a few years ago. Hats off to you.

I have currently have the oem graphics, saleen hood/spoiler, working on getting OEM wheels, and 6-piece kit thats impossible to find but I will be one sexy looking replica haha. Great thread.

Rallim

Reaction score
Ohhhhhh my god. Its so awesome seeing a saleen SN95, dunno what it is about them but they just hit the right spots for me since I was a kid. One day hopefully I'll at least be at Faileen status.

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Wow man, I am really impressed. All my life I've been infactuated with Saleens since I saw a red speedster 96-98 on my block. Since then I've been slowly piecing my car together to convert it to a Saleen and you got a BAB Saleen, ULTRA RARE! Congrats, you have to be going to American Muscle Car Show! I think you were in our cruise group a few years ago. Hats off to you.

I have currently have the oem graphics, saleen hood/spoiler, working on getting OEM wheels, and 6-piece kit thats impossible to find but I will be one sexy looking replica haha. Great thread.

Thanks man. Yeah that was me a few years ago, we all met and kop mall. I can't remember when the american muscle one is, but If I have it tagged by then I'm gonna try and go. It won't be in real show form but I will def try and go. It needs a lot of little stuff and some touching up on the paint and buffing

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Thanks man. Yeah that was me a few years ago, we all met and kop mall. I can't remember when the american muscle one is, but If I have it tagged by then I'm gonna try and go. It won't be in real show form but I will def try and go. It needs a lot of little stuff and some touching up on the paint and buffing

Its all good just take your time with it and slowly make it flawless. My car came a long way and it wasn't in pristine condition. I'm glad you are keeping the sn95's alive by owning another one since most of my friends moved on to the new edge style. BAB ftw!

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Lol yeah I love the body lines on the sn95

Magic

Reaction score
Thats a beauty! Congrats!

Ive seen a few BAB Faleens, but not a real BAB Saleen.
There used to a BAB Faleen around here (a 98 and a 2000) both owned by the same guy at different point in time. My friend is putting together a 2000 BAB Faleen.. not sure on motor yet, he has two. Built B head 4v or a 408 stroker. Either one will be turbo.

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Not any yet its in the garage on jackstands now. Leaving for.vaca Friday. Have new parts coming next week for it. Family coming into town week after my vaca and staying with me so won't get to work on the CSR for probably 2 weeks. I'll see if I still have any the guy sent me

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Here's a couple pics that he had sent. They aren't the best pic's,
agede6u5.jpg

vune2uba.jpg

e3a7y7et.jpg

5unuvyja.jpg

u9y2yqyn.jpg

Mack

Reaction score
That is an absolute dream car... I'm very surprised though, cause I have always been told there are only 2 1998 BAB Saleens made, and both were convertibles. I was told there were no 1998 Saleen Coupes in BAB.

Congrats!

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
I actually looked at another Bab saleen before this one but it sold before I could get to it. The guy got the paper from saleen like the guys do from svt, this one is 1 of 5 in this color and options.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Join Saleen club of America forum, they will have kick with this plus they have few contacts to get proper information on the car. They told me that at DFG Saleen existed and they showed me pictures which was awesome because I never saw it in that color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.