Finally got pictures

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey man those wheels look great on ur car. your paint looks good to. are those real saleens or did you buy the centercaps? if you bought those centercaps, whered you get them? welcome to the boards! (next time, copy the
link under the picture on photobucket and put that code into the text box here on the forums. it will show your picture in the thread rather than a link to it. great lookin car though!

OP
OP
R

REStang

Reaction score
No those are replica Saleens. The center caps came with the wheels. I'm not following you on copying the link. That's what I did. I copied the link under the picture and pasted it in the e-mail on here.

97six

Reaction score
nice lookin car...did you paint the car or did it come like that?

OP
OP
R

REStang

Reaction score
LOL.......yes the paint is orginal. However, when I bought it, it had oxidation on the top surfaces. I then put my professional detailing skills to work! I used a Turtle Wax compound on it then came back with Meguiars Polish then Meguiars Wax (all by hand). I've also buffed it with an orbital buffer several times. Now I can drive it in the rain and it doesn't even get dirty.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
I like you ride, the pain doesn't look original, you must have put a mean pro detaining on her....Good Job.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Your car is rio red right? Damn cell phone camrea made my rio red car look like it was orange too.

OP
OP
R

REStang

Reaction score
My car is Lazer Red. The paint is original. When I first got it, it had oxidation on the top surfaces. What you see now is the results of hours of buffing and waxing by hand, orbital buffer and high speed buffer. If there are any detailers out there you know what some time and buffing will do!

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
funny how a drop and wheels can turn a stock looking 94-98 stang into a mean/sexi looking mustang.

LOL nice look car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online