Finally got some pics

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i finally got some pics for you guys to check out.
IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

They were just a few quick snapshots. Eventually ill get some good ones with scenery etc. I will try to get a good vid of it up too. I have a few ideas in my head of shit to do to make a nice vid. :thumb:

haha i didnt realize there was a cat underneath the first one.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
thanks. Ya it was on the car when i got it. It looks pretty good. It made it look meaner when i took the wing off her :pimp2:

Rantheman

Reaction score
can't believe you ran over a cat :'( justkidden nice car bro!! :dancing6:

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
haha ya i didnt even realize the cat was under the car until after i posted the pics here. I havent run one over yet but i might have to shoot a couple. I have come out to the car full of muddy cat prints a few times :rant:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking car, I like the drop.
that side shot is great.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya they turned out great for the quick snapshots they were. It has bbk gripp lowering springs (on it when i got it). I need to get new struts/shocks as they are the stock ones and it rides a bit rough. Ill get some pics of the beast sometime when i take it out of the shed. Winter is coming so it will be out on the road and the stang will be resting.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Ya the tint will look great. The back window is bubbled badly unfortunately. I am going to pull it off and take it somewhere to get it done properly and do a lighter tint too so its easier to see out @ night.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Yay for another Wingless GT with a Cobra front bumper! Looks killer.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
thanks
Here is a vid i slapped together fairly quickly. I am going to get a better editor the one that i have was pissing me off and wouldnt let me do what i wanted so ill get a better one up with better vid/pics sometime. It was the only song i had on the comp that would even semi fit. I have a good idea with audio but the editor that came with the camera wouldnt let me do it :mad:

S

scarface

dang that thing idles low....sounds like its making popcorn :)

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya it idles pretty low. It supposedly has a cam in it, but i am going to clean the iac etc and see if that fixes it. They messed with it at the dealership i got it at because when we test drove it (they didnt let me drive it :mad: ) the idle was worse, it was hanging really badly. The guy said it even died on him a few times. I dunno what they did but i figure ill clean the iac. Actually that is pry what i will do this weekend. I need something to do. Clean that up and put on my new livewires i just received today :banana: Also You should have heard it when i got it. When i fired it up at the dealership for the first time (before the idle smoothed out) and it had dumped flows. That sob had a mean ass idle. Ill see if i can get some vid of my pickup with race bullets and a nice cam :pimp2: I plan on getting an afm pms to tune it this winter so i can get her running better and prepare for some more power 8)

NotQuik

Reaction score
car looks very familiar....sounds nice though, my old coupe idled low like that with the b-cam. I have a sound clip somewhere. What sized tires do you have?

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
they are 255/45/17's bfg kdws on cobra rims. Just got the tires a few months back. Next set will be different probably a 245 up front and a nice wide tire in the back on some 10th anniversary cobras to deal with the added power and give it a meaner look as that is what i am going for (hence mean green lol). Ill get a better sound clip of it this weekend hopefully. Might take some pics of the stang and my 79 f 150 (beauty and the beast :thumb:) actually the stang will be a beast under the hood as i am hoping for some major mods over the winter but the pickup will still have the title of beast.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99