FINALLY LOTS-O-PICS OF MY COBRA! 56k warning!!!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
thanks...I think I am going with appearance mods first. Chin spoiler, and 03 bumper and rear spoiler.

I am picking up a flowmaster catback Sat. 4:30 gears will soon follow.

sweet man, that would be on top of my list too.

question - why are your valve covers so Fat?

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
trhats your hell now :)

Im ready ;] I been wanting this setup ever since i heard my friends 01 GT. Its pure sex. Even when i ran into him on the streets his car always sounded better cruising along compared to mine WITH catback/mac mid. IM READYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His car is an automatic but when hes cruising you can constantly hear his cars exhaust popping along with a deep bass and thats with a stock H. When im cruising with my current setup its quiet as a 03/04 stock exhaust system! WTF, i want my exhaust is pop like his lol.

GIVE ME YOUR SHITTY LOUD PIPES :D

Heres the sound i want: http://www.mustangexhaust.com/forums/soundclips.php?action=play&linkid=336&catid=23&page=1

now tell me this doesnt sound like sex: http://www.mustangexhaust.com/forums/soundclips.php?action=play&linkid=336&catid=23&page=1

Headers: Stock
Midpipe: Custom Catted H
Car: Ghost Rider

^^sounds like a variant of borla.

voidfinger

Reaction score
Z28 This said:
gorgeous car....but i think SLP sounds like shit...no tone and 2 loud like more like a camaro

Cha Ching, what did SLP do before they came to mustangs ??? Thats right , you hit the nail on the head. They worked with the sinking ship known as Camaro's, maybe when the new one comes out then they will go back................

O and Scarface, that is such a nice ride there dude. I would love to have a 99 up Cobra, hell i would love to have any Cobra...... but i still love my sexy curvey drop top :banana:

RIFTER11

Reaction score
either my speakers suck, or your car soumds like crap. no offense intended. is it the LM1 setup???

seriously though, check out http://www.pypesexhaust.com/. i have the race pro mufflers and they sound soooooo much better than what you have.

by the way :khobra: :khobra: :khobra:

i love black cobra's :D

OP
OP
S

scarface

Mustanger11 said:
either my speakers suck, or your car soumds like crap. no offense intended. is it the LM1 setup???

seriously though, check out http://www.pypesexhaust.com/. i have the race pro mufflers and they sound soooooo much better than what you have.

by the way :khobra: :khobra: :khobra:

i love black cobra's :D
no your speakers are fine, however you must not have read the thread. I posted that video to show how BAD the LM1 system sounded...lol I does sound like crap, thats why I removed it the next day and sold it :)

THanks for the :khobra: :D

OP
OP
S

scarface

Mustanger11 said:
So what did you replace it with??? :D

More sound clips please!!!
American thunder flowmaster catback....Ill get clips soon, maybe this weekend.

OP
OP
S

scarface

voidfinger said:
yep, sounded like it was about to gag... pops then sucks in lol
HAHA...thats an SLP for you. I really want to get some MACs put in there, but my car is on the back burner for now.

voidfinger

Reaction score
Thunder Dave said:
voidfinger said:
yep, sounded like it was about to gag... pops then sucks in lol
HAHA...thats an SLP for you. I really want to get some MACs put in there, but my car is on the back burner for now.

hey i hear ya man. Thats why mine is going back to stock for now. I just don't got a chance to mess with it nor the money. So inspections are coming back so i'm getting ready.

O and my tranny went out and i was about to get the 5 speed rebuilt but people were like it would be 1200 for a t45 rebuild ... i was like wtf so i just put another auto in there. Its just gonna have to wait lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995