Finally lowered it!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
After a year or so of debating, I bit the bullet and lowered it today. Not a huge drop, but looks a million times better and still has time to settle. Rides amazing. Cars complete now.. for now haha. Lowered it more than I anticipated, but I like it. Now you mofos can get off my ass about the 4x4 shit, anything else to say you can go fly a kite and have a nice day lol

Before:

After:

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
thanks bro! nope lol. in the street on jackstands! had my buddy help me out big time. we got er done. fronts were a *****. but its all done so, it was worth it
Either way I gotta give it to ya! I did mine with the car up on a two-post lift, can't imagine doing it on the ground. So you pretty much have everything else covered on your car as far as looks go.....what's next?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If I were to go fly a kite it would probably still fly lower than the stance on your car.

I kid.

Looks much better. About time you lowered it.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Either way I gotta give it to ya! I did mine with the car up on a two-post lift, can't imagine doing it on the ground. So you pretty much have everything else covered on your car as far as looks go.....what's next?
Thanks lol. I'd do it again without hesitation, learned a lot today. Spring compressor did dick lol, useless. Looks wise its finally
complete, got everything where I want it. Gotta figure out what color to dip my bullitts for the winter lol. Idk whats next honestly. Balljoints are on the list, alignment, MM sfc's, eibach rear swaybar. Other than that I have no plans of doing hci or a blower, I don't wanna screw with it right now. But yeah thats all I work with is jackstands lol. So it makes everything harder but its doable haha. oh and no air tools! all with a ratchet and hand tools lol.
If I were to go fly a kite it would probably still fly lower than the stance on your car.

I kid.

Looks much better. About time you lowered it.
Haha thanks dude.
A step in the right direction. Is that with iso's?

Yeah took me two years lol. Can't believe I waited this long lol. Yessir, all new poly isos upper and lower.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Oh yeah! Its an addictiction. With my first mustang I had the frpp c springs and after a few months wanted lower. Do I got a set of h&r super sports with isos on. When I lowered my mach I tapped the dead coils with electrical tape. Maybe one inch from tire to fender all the way around. Just wait... you'll want more low..

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Oh yeah! Its an addictiction. With my first mustang I had the frpp c springs and after a few months wanted lower. Do I got a set of h&r super sports with isos on. When I lowered my mach I tapped the dead coils with electrical tape. Maybe one inch from tire to fender all the way around. Just wait... you'll want more low..

Hahah i already want moar low. Eventually I might do something lol. It never ends

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Staff online